Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

Florio just ran an article saying that even if it really was a back injury, the NFLPA thinks Tua shouldn’t have gone back in with the back injury.

Goalposts already shifting. Sounds to me like the review is showing Tua took all the appropriate medical tests, and they showed that to the best of science’s ability to tell, he didn’t have a concussion.

Would be incredible if the end result is the NFLPA trying to spin that okay maybe he didn’t have a concussion, but he should’ve sat out with the back injury anyway.

Tha sounds right.

I said before. You can test if someone has had prior concussions.

But they're not time stamped. Now that Tua had one Thursday, they can't scan and find out Tua had 1 on Sunday At 2:28 pm.

The is NO way am investigation can show Tua suffered a concussion on Sunday unless someone admits to lying about it.

You are 100% correct. This is clear back pedaling now which heavily implies they are not discovering what they thought they would

If that's the case, and Tua clears protocol before next Sunday Tua will play and have the NFLPAs blessing just like every other player who cleared protocol in 6 days to play the next week.

They're talking about Tua and how the NFL handles concussions on Sunday Night Football. I think the media is going to go crazy with this story. I'm worried they're trying to make Tua into the poster boy for concussions.

They're talking about Tua and how the NFL handles concussions on Sunday Night Football. I think the media is going to go crazy with this story. I'm worried they're trying to make Tua into the poster boy for concussions.
He already is

I think this guy is right. This isn’t about concussions. Players get concussions and finish games all the time. Without being evaluated. They just want Tua out of football.

I hope he comes back and plays perfect. They will still try to get him out of the game but it would be impossible if he plays great.

You would think he was an abuser, sexual deviant, or a locker room cancer. I can’t understand the hate. I know I posted something similar earlier this week but I just saw this video stating the same thing.

If the review concludes that Tua didn’t have a concussion against the Bills, this whole thing is a joke. Every team in the league has players playing with tweaked backs and ankles every single Sunday.
I don’t think anything would prove he didn’t have a concussion at this point. That ship has sailed. The media and even the league, to a certain extent, is acting as if it’s a settled matter and he did have a concussion in the Buffalo game. If the doctors that cleared him, and the tests he passed weren’t enough, what could possibly happen now that would change the perception?

My son had to quit lax his junior year in college due to concussions. I’m not an expert as I don’t have a Twit PHD or even a Steven A. & Harbaugh Masters. I have spent countless hours in a neurologist’s office with my son and understand a little of the basics.

Cayden would be back on he field in an instant if he could ever get clearance. He never will. So i asked him if Tua should play next week. He answered that he has no idea as they’re are too many variables.

Said it has to be his choice. Added that his one regret is that he didn’t rest enough after being “cleared” and stacking concussions is what did him in.

I hope Tua rests even if he’s cleared for this Sunday. Nothing bad can come by sitting a week out.

He has nithing to prove to me or i hope any real dolphin fan. He’s our QB.

Get well brother Tua.

Florio just ran an article saying that even if it really was a back injury, the NFLPA thinks Tua shouldn’t have gone back in with the back injury.

Goalposts already shifting. Sounds to me like the review is showing Tua took all the appropriate medical tests, and they showed that to the best of science’s ability to tell, he didn’t have a concussion.

Would be incredible if the end result is the NFLPA trying to spin that okay maybe he didn’t have a concussion, but he should’ve sat out with the back injury anyway.
Florio is a scumbag piece of sh*t. F him.

You comparing apples to oranges. Ray Rice hit a woman that was caught on camera! This is a medical issue. Totally different!
The point I was making is the NFL understands what the optics are and does what it can to listen the PR hit. Not sure where how you took that to mean I was comparing domestic violence to concussion protocol.

Best damn news I’ve read all day!

Thank the Lord! Appreciate you posting those links man :cheers: . Tua is a damn warrior and I want what is best for him. Sorry not sorry NFL/Goodell, the NFLPA and sports media but us die hard Miami Dolphins fans refuse to use our beloved QB as some cheap bargaining chip pawn for BS agenda reasons.

I sincerely hope Tua makes a full recovery and hopefully its a sigh of relief for his parents/family and friends after what happened on Thursday night.
This news made my day and I can't wait to see Tua ball out whenever he returns. GO FINS!

I think this guy is right. This isn’t about concussions. Players get concussions and finish games all the time. Without being evaluated. They just want Tua out of football.

I hope he comes back and plays perfect. They will still try to get him out of the game but it would be impossible if he plays great.

You would think he was an abuser, sexual deviant, or a locker room cancer. I can’t understand the hate. I know I posted something similar earlier this week but I just saw this video stating the same thing.

Best video this dude put out. Respect.

Wow... Minkah gets a concussion and still plays and practices and no one says nothing... the media sucks ****ing ass and the NFL sucks too. I do wonder why they are after him so much

That piece of **** making money off of his videos supposedly helping Tua should be ****ing punched in his throat and stabbed in his aorta

The point I was making is the NFL understands what the optics are and does what it can to listen the PR hit. Not sure where how you took that to mean I was comparing domestic violence to concussion protocol.
It doesn’t matter because they can’t do anything about this. Once Tua is medically cleared to play he will play.

Wow... Minkah gets a concussion and still plays and practices and no one says nothing... the media sucks ****ing ass and the NFL sucks too. I do wonder why they are after him so much
I think it's not just because of Tua being a qb, a qb will get more media attention. I feel it's also because of his fencing, seizure like reaction that was scary to see. If minkah had that reaction, ppl might've said stuff too

Back
Top Bottom