Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Tua’s CT and MRI came back clean

They don’t have to prove it. The league already reacted as if he did. Did you miss the rule change and the firing of the doctor?
It still doesn’t mean they can actually prove that he had a concussion in that game which I believe he didn’t by the way he performed in the 2nd half of that game. They fired the doctor because someone had to be the fall guy in their eyes.

Then it better be under the microscope for every player and not just Tua!
I agree. But these mother ****ers in the sport media already don't like us. And you know how they been treating Tua. It was only this year they been starting to see. But we will still catch so much heat for this no matter what we do. To me it's a lose lose situation.

He'll, I seen D. Cook get lit up with a helmet to helmet today and no one said one word about it. No one... it happens every single game. Do ypu even recall there is a penalty for running backs when they put their head down before they get tackled???? Do you ever see that penalty get called? Nope.

Dude, it isn't about whether I like him or not. It is about the perception of how the NFL treats players by the sport media and now national media. If you don't think the dirty tricks in the media have any influence than I can't help you, but the fact is they do. If Tua plays again and gets hurt again, I would be willing to bet the NFL punishes this franchise again. Whether it's justified or not. That's just my opinion bro. If you don't agree that's fine. But this is under the microscope now
I agree we’re under the microscope and it’s going to take longer than many are hoping for Tua to get back on the field for that reason alone. However his last play as a dolphin?? Retire??? Come on man that’s a pretty outrageous overreaction. you don’t have to admit that is agenda driven, It’s pretty obvious.

It still doesn’t mean they can actually prove that he had a concussion in that game which I believe he didn’t by the way he performed in the 2nd half of that game. They fired the doctor because someone had to be the fall guy in their eyes.
A fall guy for what? If they aren’t assuming he had a concussion, there wouldn’t be any need for a fall guy.

A fall guy for what? If they aren’t assuming he had a concussion, there wouldn’t be any need for a fall guy.
Ya they would because it’s obvious that they are trying to spin a narrative that he had one in the Bills game even if he really didn’t.

I agree we’re under the microscope and it’s going to take longer than many are hoping for Tua to get back on the field for that reason alone. However his last play as a dolphin?? Retire??? Come on man that’s a pretty outrageous overreaction. you don’t have to admit that is agenda driven, It’s pretty obvious.
Why does everything have to be agenda driven? What purpose could my so called agenda even serve here? I'm a fan talking on a fan site? What I say has no bearing on what this organization does. Chill my dude. But ok ill explain

I say last game because, if and only if they hold him out for the season, I would think that the brass has to seriously consider looking elsewhere for a QB. Tua has been hurt every single year. Whether you think so or not this was another significant injury. That's why I said that. Could I be wrong? Of course. Am I saying I hVe a magic 8ball and I'm definitely right? No. I'm just giving my opinion on what I think could end up happening.

From what was leaked, he also was combative in the interview process and was said to 'not totally understood his role' as the UNC. No one knows what the second item means, but I think it was very relevant to his examination of Tua I think that would have gotten linked (again, just conjecture, nothing else).

I doubt it. Once he is cleared to play he will play and he should. I don’t think he misses more than two games.
And how exactly do you know he should be playing? We must have not witnessed the same scenes of him being carted off a field just the other day..

Back
Top Bottom