Congrats On A Great Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On A Great Year

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.
Thanks!

Who will be your QB in '06 now that you have no shot at Lienart?

nyjunc said:

Thanks man, Jets fans usually don't show this much class.

Hey Juncie, Happy New year bro ! Well, it turned out ok after all for us...no sweeps, six in a row, stronger in December than September...all positive steps. you guys on the other hand are badly hamstrung by still not knowing if Chad is your guy. Forgive me for relishishing in your disarray but I'd think there is no way the injury curse could attack you so thoroughly next year. good luck in the offseason, may all your draft picks hold out.:goof:

nyjunc said:

you have suffered through the curse of the feidler. every team he's own goes 4 and 12. :goof:

DolfanTom said:
Thanks!

Who will be your QB in '06 now that you have no shot at Lienart?

We weren't taking Leinart anyway. Our QBs will be Chad and a vet we sign, we have roo much $ invested in Chad to cut him losse- all reports are he is doing great since the surgery so hopefully he'll be ok.

Hey Juncie, Happy New year bro ! Well, it turned out ok after all for us...no sweeps, six in a row, stronger in December than September...all positive steps. you guys on the other hand are badly hamstrung by still not knowing if Chad is your guy. Forgive me for relishishing in your disarray but I'd think there is no way the injury curse could attack you so thoroughly next year. good luck in the offseason, may all your draft picks hold out

:lol: I hope we are done w/ significant injuries for a at least a couple of years. Happy New Year to you too and we both are undefeated in 2006 so far :D

nyjunc said:
We weren't taking Leinart anyway. Our QBs will be Chad and a vet we sign, we have roo much $ invested in Chad to cut him losse- all reports are he is doing great since the surgery so hopefully he'll be ok.
Any chance you keep Feebler around? We're all still hoping for a shot at him sometime :fire: :fire:

nyjunc said:
Mighty big of you during a tough season. Shows class. Thanks, and you guys have a better team than the record showed, due more to injuries than anything. Next year will be better no matter what.
I expected us to get better as the year went on too, but only with 7 or 8 wins at most. I was pleasantly surprised taht the playing better lead to wins 6 times in a row! Doesn't always work that way you know! Good luck next year.

nyjunc said:

:lol: I hope we are done w/ significant injuries for a at least a couple of years. Happy New Year to you too and we both are undefeated in 2006 so far :D
Oh yeah, good job on the Jills! I got to tease my brother in law yesterday about that at New Year's day supper with the in laws!

nyjunc said:
Thanks Bro! Very classy. Good luck in the off season as well. You have some tough decisions as to what to do at quarterback. I like Brooks, but after that it's very questionable.

DolfanTom said:
Any chance you keep Feebler around? We're all still hoping for a shot at him sometime :fire: :fire:

It sounds like he"ll be let go.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Is Herm going to be there in 2006?

I don't yet, I have a feeling he's going to KC but we'll find out this week.

nyjunc said:
I don't yet, I have a feeling he's going to KC but we'll find out this week.

I would be sorry to see Herm go as I think he sucks as a HC, the last thing I want is for the Jets to have a good HC.

Back
Top Bottom