Congrats On A Great Year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On A Great Year

Breadfan said:
If Herm leaves there have been radio reports up here in NY suggesting the Jets would take a serious look a Long Island native Mike Tice.

I kid you not.

No truth to the rumor that Tice is Rich Kotite's illegitimate son.
Please god no!! We do not need this idiot coming in here and pulling that same crap that he pulled with the vikings!:fire:

i dont want herm to leave jets cause jets will get picks and package them up to get bush, cause i dont want to face this kid twice a year.

Thanks for being a positive poster. I felt bad for all the tough breaks your team had (although I can't honetly admit to ever feeling bad when you lose- what can I say, division rival and all that). I hope you guys can get headed in the right direction next year and the AFC East once again becomes the toughest division in football. Here's looking forward to 2006!!!!!!

There is no *ss kissing here . . this is someone expressing their feelings about the Phins great year and extreme improvement from last season . . A Jets fan at that!!! Thanks Nyjunc . . that was cool to hear...... Hope the Jets have a little luck in the offseason and get back on track . .

nyjunc said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by finfan32
buddy.....ive been reading this site for the past three years almost......i registered in 2005 (not 2004 like you posted), i just dont like running my mouth like you, and ive seen your post, and i dont like you or any other jet fans. by the way, i was registered earlier (see finfan34) but the account was screwed up so i couldnt post. as an idiot once told me "look in the mirror before you hurl insults". like i was saying, enjoy the cellar.

That's the point, you weren't here in 2004 thewn all of a sudden after you beat Carolina and are 2-1 you decide to register and post. Hmmmm- I wonder why that was?

Quote:
Thanks NY... I hate to say it but I see a fairly quick turn-around for you guys if Chad is OK...you have a nice core of talent on D and I can easily see the Jets being in the Running next year with a few good off-season moves.

Our D is fine even after we lose Ty, the problems we have are at QB if Chad isn't healthy and on the OL. If we can patch up the Ol and get a fairly healthy Chad we'll be back in the race. We'll see, I need this offseason to refresh after that disastrous year.

Hmmmm.... maybe this is why he had to re-register.... banned the first time?

BleedinGreenNC said:
Please god no!! We do not need this idiot coming in here and pulling that same crap that he pulled with the vikings!:fire:

I hope they do. I will miss making the "DUH" sounds everytime I see him trying to coach.

Shows a lot of class to get on this board and give kudos to the Dolphins. IMHO Herm Edwards is being left out to dry for a lot of stuff not his fault. The Jets are definitely the most snake bitten team in the NFL when it comes to injuries especially at QB. If Herm leaves who would be on your wish list for head coach?

Tigers2003 said:
Shows a lot of class to get on this board and give kudos to the Dolphins. IMHO Herm Edwards is being left out to dry for a lot of stuff not his fault. The Jets are definitely the most snake bitten team in the NFL when it comes to injuries especially at QB. If Herm leaves who would be on your wish list for head coach?

I agree. Funny how nobody was of the same impressions last year when they were winning in the palyoffs... :shakeno:

finfan32 said:
everyone else here might be kissing your a**, but i think everything your saying is BS, if we were 3-13 you'd be here talking crap about how bad we suck, so screw you and your crappy team, have fun being in the cellar for the next 5 years, and yes i mean it.

The guy is just showing some class, something you don't know how to do. If you think he is full of it don't even bother to respond. You don't have a clue what your talking about. Get the facts straight before you rip the guy apart.

Trackstar said:
The guy is just showing some class, something you don't know how to do. If you think he is full of it don't even bother to respond. You don't have a clue what your talking about. Get the facts straight before you rip the guy apart.

I agree that nyjunc is very classy (for a Jets fan). He doesn't come and talk smack and for him to congratulate us is also classy. That said - I heard on the Stephen A Smith show that Jim Haslett contacted the Jets about a head coaching job. Has anyone else heard that?

njfinfan said:
I agree that nyjunc is very classy (for a Jets fan). He doesn't come and talk smack and for him to congratulate us is also classy. That said - I heard on the Stephen A Smith show that Jim Haslett contacted the Jets about a head coaching job. Has anyone else heard that?

God I hope so.... for our sake.

:sidelol:

I don't think he's that bad a coach. He has to take the blame for some of the Saints' problems, but I also think that the players quit for the most part.

phinphan11 said:
God I hope so.... for our sake.

finfan32 said:
you know whats funny.....i think most pats fan are nicer than jets or bills fans (at least the ones i know). i dont know how many fins games you go to, but bills and jets fans are horrible people. pats fans are usually pretty respectful, they know how the bottom feels, dont get me wrong, i still hate the pats....you can say anything you want to me, dont worry it wont hurt me.:cool:

I guess you never spent much time in the north east. I went to UCONN, and whenever I was in Mass the PAts fans were all obnoxious.

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.

Junc is the ONLY Jets fan I can tollerate. A real class act he is...

Good luck to you and your Jets, and may the rivalry continue to stay strong!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom