Congrats On A Great Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On A Great Year

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.

I'll second that. One heck of a season Fins. Between the Bucs, the Fins and the Jags, it looks like Florida is going to be a tough place for other teams to come play football next season. Good luck and hope to beat you next season in the SuperBowl.;)

finmann said:
I would be sorry to see Herm go as I think he sucks as a HC, the last thing I want is for the Jets to have a good HC.
Herm is a good coach. How you could think otherwise is beyond me. He's had a couple nice years w/ the Jets and he really rallied them in '02 when all seemed lost.

And this season? You thought we had it bad last year? Our '04 team had twice the talent of the '05 Jets after injuries, etc. The fact that the Jets pulled out four wins and played hard the last few weeks is a testament to Herm's abilities.

Be careful what you wish for. Here's hoping he ends up in K.C. so the Jets can take a step backward. With Herm at the helm, the Jets will always be a threat if they have some talent.

HelloMotto said:
you have suffered through the curse of the feidler. every team he's own goes 4 and 12. :goof:

Way off, for some time jay fiedler had the highest winning percentage for a qb. Yea most of the wins where from our defense, but still. His only losing season with us record wise was the 4-12 year. All the other years of fiedler we had winning records.

I wanted to stop by and congratulate you guys on a great year. I thought you were going to be improved, but WOW! 9 wins, your coach did a great job!! Here's to meeting up next year. Once again great year!!

DolfanTom said:
Herm is a good coach. How you could think otherwise is beyond me. He's had a couple nice years w/ the Jets and he really rallied them in '02 when all seemed lost.

And this season? You thought we had it bad last year? Our '04 team had twice the talent of the '05 Jets after injuries, etc. The fact that the Jets pulled out four wins and played hard the last few weeks is a testament to Herm's abilities.

Be careful what you wish for. Here's hoping he ends up in K.C. so the Jets can take a step backward. With Herm at the helm, the Jets will always be a threat if they have some talent.

Alot of Jet fans agree w/ him. I have spent mos of this season defending Herm but most want him out and I get the feeling they may be happy soon unfortunately.

Lazy1 said:
Way off, for some time jay fiedler had the highest winning percentage for a qb. Yea most of the wins where from our defense, but still. His only losing season with us record wise was the 4-12 year. All the other years of fiedler we had winning records.

i was just being a smart azz. :tongue:

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.

everyone else here might be kissing your a**, but i think everything your saying is BS, if we were 3-13 you'd be here talking crap about how bad we suck, so screw you and your crappy team, have fun being in the cellar for the next 5 years, and yes i mean it.

finfan32 said:
everyone else here might be kissing your a**, but i think everything your saying is BS, if we were 3-13 you'd be here talking crap about how bad we suck, so screw you and your crappy team, have fun being in the cellar for the next 5 years, and yes i mean it.
Damn, take it easy....he came in peace...lets not be like the fans of other teams....I mean I don't like the jets but not every jets fan is a bad person...are they?

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

finfan32 said:

I'm not sure if you were here last year but do me a favor and do a search and see if I was corwing over your season last year. I have some fun w/ posters and we talk some junk w/ each other but I never crowed about your 4-12 season.

What I am suspicious about is you ddn't post here in 2004 but you miraculously signed up after you beat Carolina and were 2-1. Look in the mirror before you hurl insults.

Danny said:
Damn, take it easy....he came in peace...lets not be like the fans of other teams....I mean I don't like the jets but not every jets fan is a bad person...are they?

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

nope, there a some good jets fans out there.

i room with 3 of my good friends at school. ones a jets fan. ones a bills fan. ones a pats fan. imagine that.

finfan32 said:
You need to chill out, there are other teams fans that have been here way before you, some good, some bad. He didnt come here to kiss ***, or have his *** kissed, he came here with good intentions. So my advice to you is relax, it's just a game, and yes, i mean it!

nyjunc said:
I'm not sure if you were here last year but do me a favor and do a search and see if I was corwing over your season last year. I have some fun w/ posters and we talk some junk w/ each other but I never crowed about your 4-12 season.

What I am suspicious about is you ddn't post here in 2004 but you miraculously signed up after you beat Carolina and were 2-1. Look in the mirror before you hurl insults.

buddy.....ive been reading this site for the past three years almost......i registered in 2005 (not 2004 like you posted), i just dont like running my mouth like you, and ive seen your post, and i dont like you or any other jet fans. by the way, i was registered earlier (see finfan34) but the account was screwed up so i couldnt post. as an idiot once told me "look in the mirror before you hurl insults". like i was saying, enjoy the cellar.

Back
Top Bottom