Congrats On A Great Year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On A Great Year

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.

Thanks man, classy post, good luck to your team in the offseason.

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.
Thanks NY... I hate to say it but I see a fairly quick turn-around for you guys if Chad is OK...you have a nice core of talent on D and I can easily see the Jets being in the Running next year with a few good off-season moves.

finfan32 said:
buddy.....ive been reading this site for the past three years almost......i registered in 2005 (not 2004 like you posted), i just dont like running my mouth like you, and ive seen your post, and i dont like you or any other jet fans. by the way, i was registered earlier (see finfan34) but the account was screwed up so i couldnt post. as an idiot once told me "look in the mirror before you hurl insults". like i was saying, enjoy the cellar.

That's the point, you weren't here in 2004 thewn all of a sudden after you beat Carolina and are 2-1 you decide to register and post. Hmmmm- I wonder why that was?

Thanks NY... I hate to say it but I see a fairly quick turn-around for you guys if Chad is OK...you have a nice core of talent on D and I can easily see the Jets being in the Running next year with a few good off-season moves.

Our D is fine even after we lose Ty, the problems we have are at QB if Chad isn't healthy and on the OL. If we can patch up the Ol and get a fairly healthy Chad we'll be back in the race. We'll see, I need this offseason to refresh after that disastrous year.

nyjunc said:
That's the point, you weren't here in 2004 thewn all of a sudden after you beat Carolina and are 2-1 you decide to register and post. Hmmmm- I wonder why that was?

Our D is fine even after we lose Ty, the problems we have are at QB if Chad isn't healthy and on the OL. If we can patch up the Ol and get a fairly healthy Chad we'll be back in the race. We'll see, I need this offseason to refresh after that disastrous year.

Mod Edit: Take some time off and read the TOS. Personal Insults are not tolerated - MW

finfan32 said:

Under your user prifle it says you joined 9/28/05 and even if you were lurking for years why did all of a sudden you decide to post this year not last year? Sounds fishy to me.

finmann said:
I would be sorry to see Herm go as I think he sucks as a HC, the last thing I want is for the Jets to have a good HC.

If Herm leaves there have been radio reports up here in NY suggesting the Jets would take a serious look a Long Island native Mike Tice.

I kid you not.

No truth to the rumor that Tice is Rich Kotite's illegitimate son.

finfan32 said:
buddy.....ive been reading this site for the past three years almost......i registered in 2005 (not 2004 like you posted), i just dont like running my mouth like you, and ive seen your post, and i dont like you or any other jet fans. by the way, i was registered earlier (see finfan34) but the account was screwed up so i couldnt post. as an idiot once told me "look in the mirror before you hurl insults". like i was saying, enjoy the cellar.

Finfan32, Bleedin and NY are okay in my book. Yes they will give out smack if you throw it at them, but they come to talk football, not trash (Unless in the smack forum).

Again, NY, good post and thanks!

nyjunc said:

Happy New Year Junc. One thing we can always count on is that whether the Jets are Superbowl bound, or vying for the #1 draft pick, they will ALWAYS play the Phins like Herm is fielding 22 Probowlers.

finfan32 said:
MOD EDIT.

Man, with an attitude like this you've got to be a Pats fan masquerading as a Fins fan. A good fan of another team comes in, gives us more credit than some Fin fans have, and you feel some juevenile need to jump on him? I swear, I thought only PAts fans could be THAT insecure.

nyjunc said:
We've had our issues in the past, but i guess thats what rivals do. Thanks for the classy post & good luck to you. :fh:

nyjunc said:

Nice post junc...happy new year to you, sir.

I think your team may have more than one question mark before jumping back into things though....

QB...obvious
OL....obvious also
RB....Martin is old and I don't know that Houston is the answer...I'm just glad you guys weren't bad enough to get Bush (Scary thought having to face him twice a year)
Coaching....whether or not Herm is around

As much as I enjoyed seeing the Jets lose, and I did, I'll still wish you good luck in the offseason.

miamirick said:
Nice post junc...happy new year to you, sir.

I think your team may have more than one question mark before jumping back into things though....

QB...obvious
OL....obvious also
RB....Martin is old and I don't know that Houston is the answer...I'm just glad you guys weren't bad enough to get Bush (Scary thought having to face him twice a year)
Coaching....whether or not Herm is around

As much as I enjoyed seeing the Jets lose, and I did, I'll still wish you good luck in the offseason.
I will tell you one thing, this off-season is going to be crazy!!!!

PhinPhan1227 said:
Man, with an attitude like this you've got to be a Pats fan masquerading as a Fins fan. A good fan of another team comes in, gives us more credit than some Fin fans have, and you feel some juevenile need to jump on him? I swear, I thought only PAts fans could be THAT insecure.

you know whats funny.....i think most pats fan are nicer than jets or bills fans (at least the ones i know). i dont know how many fins games you go to, but bills and jets fans are horrible people. pats fans are usually pretty respectful, they know how the bottom feels, dont get me wrong, i still hate the pats....you can say anything you want to me, dont worry it wont hurt me.:cool:

nyjunc said:
We weren't taking Leinart anyway. Our QBs will be Chad and a vet we sign, we have roo much $ invested in Chad to cut him losse- all reports are he is doing great since the surgery so hopefully he'll be ok.

:lol: I hope we are done w/ significant injuries for a at least a couple of years. Happy New Year to you too and we both are undefeated in 2006 so far :D

I can't believe you guys are going to give Chad another chance. How long will the rehab be this time? Same reports last year had him doing great too...you guys are falling for the same song and dance.

Back
Top Bottom