Congrats On A Great Year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats On A Great Year

nyjunc said:
I expected you to get better as the season went on but I didn't expect 9 wins, you did a great job down the stretch and have some momentum heading into the offseason. There is still work to be done before you can make that playoff run but as of now I expect you to be one next year, hopefully we can join you. Good luck in the offseason.

Thanks for the classy post. Good luck to you guys aswell.

I'll say it proud, and say it loud: nyjunc is a class act!

now God help my soul, he's a jets fan...

;)

These are quotes from nyjunc just a few days ago......so when you people want to trash me for dissing him, you know why.....there are plenty of other quotes from him trashing "our" team.

"How soon we forget you guys were a 4 win team last year except none of your 4 wins came against us while we beat you once and nearly beat you a 2nd time. "

"It's just funny how soon you forget and it's also funny as bad as we were we still beat you once and came very close to beating you twice. "

finfan32 said:
These are quotes from nyjunc just a few days ago......so when you people want to trash me for dissing him, you know why.....there are plenty of other quotes from him trashing "our" team.

"How soon we forget you guys were a 4 win team last year except none of your 4 wins came against us while we beat you once and nearly beat you a 2nd time. "

"It's just funny how soon you forget and it's also funny as bad as we were we still beat you once and came very close to beating you twice. "
Your reaching really hard to get people back on your side, every fan trashes their most hated rivals, thats life. This thread was about someone congratulating the opposing team for a HUGE turnaround year, why don't you accept the fact that all of us Jet's fan's are not bad. I have talked trash with many people on here, and month's ago i told 2 or 3 people on this board that i had no reason to talk trash on this site, due to the fact that my team sucked, and i havent since i said that. I browse this site all the time, as well as the Bill's site. Grow up and move on, your trying to get the attention on you, and it's about THE DOLPHINS!

finfan32 said:

:rolleyes2

Ok, so what??

BleedinGreenNC said:
Your reaching really hard to get people back on your side, every fan trashes their most hated rivals, thats life. This thread was about someone congratulating the opposing team for a HUGE turnaround year, why don't you accept the fact that all of us Jet's fan's are not bad. I have talked trash with many people on here, and month's ago i told 2 or 3 people on this board that i had no reason to talk trash on this site, due to the fact that my team sucked, and i havent since i said that. I browse this site all the time, as well as the Bill's site. Grow up and move on, your trying to get the attention on you, and it's about THE DOLPHINS!

once again your not seeing my point....if your so mature and want to move on, then dont post again on this thread. and im not trying to get people on my side (i have no friends on this site, i actually have a life). and i dont think jet fans are bad people, i think they are bad fans. even my jet friends are bad trash talking jets fans.

finfan32 said:

He's a Jets fan for crying out loud!!! Of course he's going to trash our team....

I've known Junc for years, and he's a class act when it comes to the opposing fan bases around the division. Maybe you should get to know more about him as Junc "the football fan", instead of Junc "the hated Jets fan"....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
He's a Jets fan for crying out loud!!! Of course he's going to trash our team....

I've known Junc for years, and he's a class act when it comes to the opposing fan bases around the division. Maybe you should get to know more about him as Junc "the football fan", instead of Junc "the hated Jets fan"....

PHINZ RULE!!!

that was beautiful:sidelol:

finfan32 said:

Um...None of what Junc posted iwas innaccurate, was it?

Nope

PhinPhan1227 said:
Um...None of what Junc posted iwas innaccurate, was it?

Nothing was inaccurate and he is a very classy Jets fan.

finfan32 said:

That was also in the depths trash talking section.

Back
Top Bottom