Conversations you've had with fins players... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conversations you've had with fins players...

heffer111

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
like 5 or 6 years ago at training camp, JT was signing autographs and he was wearing a Rock(WWF) shirt on, and he was signing my ball and im like "so you like the Rock?" and he's like "yeah"

then last year to morlon greenwood at training camp (***** signed across the WHOLE ball, took so much room) im like "hey" and he's like "hey" and i said "good luck" and he said "okay"

damn its slow

GreenMonster said:
If you could call those conversations....>>>

THat's kinda what I was thinkin, sounds like u guys had a heart to heart.

I have had one, yes a pats fan, wit h JT 2 years ago when i was in davie and it was around april... i was at the mobil gas station inside paying for my gas and i walked by this tall guy in line and i looked back and waited to see his face, i saw right away it was JT and i paid for my gas and made a little joke with the cashier saying, damn JT shouldnt have to pay for his own gas here....

his black sweet hummer was parked right in front and i went right up to it with his windows all tinted and rolled up, and i didnt knock on the window i just motioned my hand to roll it down..... about 10 secs went by and then he did lol

he sat back and smiled and told me those are the ugliest clothes ive ever seen in my life. ofcourse i was wearing a pats jersey ( troy brown ) and hat and we shook hands i talked to him for about 5 mins about football...
this was the right after that season where you guys had the #1 seed in the afc in mid dec and then 2 weeks later after you lost to us you were out...
I actually asked him, how could u guys lose that pats game with 5 mins left and up 11, and he told me something im sure all of u will agree with....

i can only play the game i cant coach it too.....
i also asked him if he would like to come to the pats and win a title there, and he said no i am staying here and will stay a dolphin.....
he didnt say he would win it as a phin but that was cool hes loyal to the phins.....

hes a cool guy and what was funny the last thing he told me was, u guys may beat us up in boston but u wont beat us down here anytime soon......
he might of jinxed them because later in oct troy brown was receiving that 82 bomb from brady in OT for the game winner.......

JT is my fav phin player, and 2nd would go with travis minor being an fsu grad......

3rd sammie smith? lol no...... but sammie was great at fsu.......

My family had season tix the first four years of the franchise i was 5 years old at the time. After the last home game they would always let the fans on the field and I used to get autographs and arm pads and dirty ole ear pads out the helmets. The players would pidck me up and carry me along and promise to win more games the next year, the good ole days

Funny you should bring this up. I actually had a short conversation with Sammy Morris this afternoon on Fort Hood where he had an autograph session. Didn't have much time to talk, but he did say that he likes the attitude Saban brings. I asked what he thought about Ricky coming back, he just kinda shrugged his shoulders and said he doesnt worry about that. Finally I asked what he thought his role would be now with Brown and a healthy Gordon around, and he said he wants a crack at the starting fullback job in a more pass oriented offense. All in all, hes a great guy, even took a picture with me even though the ushers there didn't want pictures allowed.

patsdynasty said:
I have had one, yes a pats fan, wit h JT 2 years ago when i was in davie and it was around april... i was at the mobil gas station inside paying for my gas and i walked by this tall guy in line and i looked back and waited to see his face, i saw right away it was JT and i paid for my gas and made a little joke with the cashier saying, damn JT shouldnt have to pay for his own gas here....

his black sweet hummer was parked right in front and i went right up to it with his windows all tinted and rolled up, and i didnt knock on the window i just motioned my hand to roll it down..... about 10 secs went by and then he did lol

he sat back and smiled and told me those are the ugliest clothes ive ever seen in my life. ofcourse i was wearing a pats jersey ( troy brown ) and hat and we shook hands i talked to him for about 5 mins about football...
this was the right after that season where you guys had the #1 seed in the afc in mid dec and then 2 weeks later after you lost to us you were out...
I actually asked him, how could u guys lose that pats game with 5 mins left and up 11, and he told me something im sure all of u will agree with....

i can only play the game i cant coach it too.....
i also asked him if he would like to come to the pats and win a title there, and he said no i am staying here and will stay a dolphin.....
he didnt say he would win it as a phin but that was cool hes loyal to the phins.....

hes a cool guy and what was funny the last thing he told me was, u guys may beat us up in boston but u wont beat us down here anytime soon......
he might of jinxed them because later in oct troy brown was receiving that 82 bomb from brady in OT for the game winner.......

JT is my fav phin player, and 2nd would go with travis minor being an fsu grad......

3rd sammie smith? lol no...... but sammie was great at fsu.......

Aw dude, you suck man. That's probably the best story this thread will have. lol

I haven't had any conversations with any players, but I feel like I know Jason Taylor's mom. JT's rookie year I met his mother at a Fall festival just outside of Pittsburgh. She actually initiated the conversation because I had a Marino jersey on. I talked to her for awhile and she seemed seemed impressed I knew so much about JT being he was only a rookie. We walked and talked as we walked around the farm, I met his sister.....Then last year I ran into her again in wal-mart parking lot. Once again she responded to my Dolphin garb, Saying something like "Go Dolphins". I talked to her for awhile in the parking lot and she remembered me from before, she is a really cool down to earth person. As she drove away I noticed her PA licence plate read "99s mom".

heffer111 said:
like 5 or 6 years ago at training camp, JT was signing autographs and he was wearing a Rock(WWF) shirt on, and he was signing my ball and im like "so you like the Rock?" and he's like "yeah"

then last year to morlon greenwood at training camp (***** signed across the WHOLE ball, took so much room) im like "hey" and he's like "hey" and i said "good luck" and he said "okay"

damn its slow

You guys really connected.

You even snuck a good luck in there.

How cute.

heffer111 said:

damn its slow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i have a funny story, this was about 7 years ago i would say at an INDY/miami game in indy and we stayed at the hotel tht is connected to rca dome which is where the dolphins stayed. me and my brother and two other guys got up onto one of their floors and waiting by the elevator was tim bowens, t buck, parmalee, calvin jackson, and a couple guys i didnt recognize.... well one of the guys that was with us was goin nuts over t buck cuz it was his favorite fin at the time and we all asked buckley for his autograph and big ol T Bo got jealous and was like "why does everybody run up to "T buck", t buck this t buck that." it was hilarious. he was like a puppy who doesnt get enough attention. then i talked to parmalee as we went down the elevator just about the game and stuff. i also got jimmy johnson's autograph before the morning team meeting... he was kinda in a hurry and didnt really want to sign i could tell but did it anyways... the crappiest part of the whole thing tho was that when i got off the elevator, it went up and marino got on.... i was very disappointed when i found this out from another kid we had been hanging out with... i dont know how i live with myself.

This "Crisis" dude is as annoying as gnats. What kind of loser spends all of his time trying to annoy people? He should change his name to gnat. Come on MODS break out the fly swatter. Why do we have to listen to people who have the IQ = to their shoe size? Dude doesn't even have enough sense to realize his team sucks.

Back
Top Bottom