Conversations you've had with fins players... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conversations you've had with fins players...

patsdynasty said:
I have had one, yes a pats fan, wit h JT 2 years ago when i was in davie and it was around april... i was at the mobil gas station inside paying for my gas and i walked by this tall guy in line and i looked back and waited to see his face, i saw right away it was JT and i paid for my gas and made a little joke with the cashier saying, damn JT shouldnt have to pay for his own gas here....

his black sweet hummer was parked right in front and i went right up to it with his windows all tinted and rolled up, and i didnt knock on the window i just motioned my hand to roll it down..... about 10 secs went by and then he did lol

he sat back and smiled and told me those are the ugliest clothes ive ever seen in my life. ofcourse i was wearing a pats jersey ( troy brown ) and hat and we shook hands i talked to him for about 5 mins about football...
this was the right after that season where you guys had the #1 seed in the afc in mid dec and then 2 weeks later after you lost to us you were out...
I actually asked him, how could u guys lose that pats game with 5 mins left and up 11, and he told me something im sure all of u will agree with....

i can only play the game i cant coach it too.....
i also asked him if he would like to come to the pats and win a title there, and he said no i am staying here and will stay a dolphin.....
he didnt say he would win it as a phin but that was cool hes loyal to the phins.....

hes a cool guy and what was funny the last thing he told me was, u guys may beat us up in boston but u wont beat us down here anytime soon......
he might of jinxed them because later in oct troy brown was receiving that 82 bomb from brady in OT for the game winner.......

JT is my fav phin player, and 2nd would go with travis minor being an fsu grad......

3rd sammie smith? lol no...... but sammie was great at fsu.......

Talk to your own players! Cool story though

I can relate though.... My conversation with Roger Clemens was,...well,...disapointing and a lil sad but after the whoopin' U just took on this thread I wont give up the transcript. But I got some nice Pics ol' school still W/Bosox. sorry folks FINS RULE!!!! -Stu

I met Larry Little while pissing at Dolphins Stadium at the Redskins preseason game last year. I said "Hello Mr.Little", he said "whats going on" , I said "Nothing much, just wishing the Fins would start playing better." and he replied "ahhh, its just preseason".

I met Olindo Mare in the elevator of the hotel in Davie, and I said "hey Olindo, I have you on my fantasy football team this year." He laughed, and said "ok man, I'll try and work that out for you". Then he got into his badass hummer and drove off.

I've also talked to Irving Fryar, Bryan Cox,Juice, Roundtree, and alot more Dolphin Greats.

My principal in high school played for the Fins back in either 72, or 74...Mr. Hill...never found out his first name though. Awesome guy. u shoulda saw his ring, f***ing outrageous

Loius Oliver Once Told Me Staight Up, Jimmy Johnson Will Ruin This Team ,it Was Early Jimmy Days Dolfans Were In There Glory Thinking We Would Win Win Win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,luois Was 100% Correct Its Was The Downfall

Larry Chester and Otis Grisby were in the taco bell parking lot smoking a bowl. thats it

A couple years ago I got to be on the field before a game and afterwards I took one of the private elevators up to my seats, and in my elevator was Dwight Stevenson. After a few people got out it was just me, my dad, him, and some guy that works for the team that was supposed to see him to his seats. My dad told him about how it was a pleasure to meet him and how great it was to watch someone so dominant. He said it was alot of fun and how it seemed like yesterday when he played, and how he got to play with a bunch of great players. My dad said to him that none were better than him and he said thank you. He was a very nice guy. I didn't say anything because I was too starstruck. I couldn't believe we were standing in an elavator with the best center to ever live. It was very cool.

Also, my parents met Don Shula a couple months ago and talked to him about the state of the Dolphins. He said how Jimmy Johnson was an A-hole and how Wanny is a nice guy, but just isn't a head coach. He also told them how Saban seemed like he could be a good coach, but how college was very different than the NFL.

heffer111 said:
like 5 or 6 years ago at training camp, JT was signing autographs and he was wearing a Rock(WWF) shirt on, and he was signing my ball and im like "so you like the Rock?" and he's like "yeah"

Wow, just incredible stuff. You should be an interviewer/reporter, you got the knack for good questions!

romio said:
Loius Oliver Once Told Me Staight Up, Jimmy Johnson Will Ruin This Team ,it Was Early Jimmy Days Dolfans Were In There Glory Thinking We Would Win Win Win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,luois Was 100% Correct Its Was The Downfall

It aint Loius or luois......Its Louis

A couple years back I ran into Heath Evans one afternoon while I was out fishing back in Auburn. He was back in town finishing up degree work after his first season with the Seahawks. Of course he wasn't a 'phin at the time. We talked a good bit about fishing. It was a big thrill for me because Heath is one of my favorite all-time Auburn players. Now with Heath and Ronnie, the phins have an all Auburn backfield.

heffer111 said:
like 5 or 6 years ago at training camp, JT was signing autographs and he was wearing a Rock(WWF) shirt on, and he was signing my ball and im like "so you like the Rock?" and he's like "yeah"

then last year to morlon greenwood at training camp (***** signed across the WHOLE ball, took so much room) im like "hey" and he's like "hey" and i said "good luck" and he said "okay"

damn its slow

We got some cool guys on our team. I'm friends with a few, they are the coolest guys to hang with. Down to earth. They don't get approached as much as you think. They don't get approached for Auto's that much either. Coolest friend is 81, he is the man.

a friend of mine had a great conversation with OJ McDuffie. Unfortunately he didnt know it was OJ.

He was fitting this guy for some Nikes in Footlocker. The guy was wearing a Miami Heat jersey and they were talking about sports and Jarvez tells this guy hes a Dolphins fan but hes getting tired of it. He said and Ill quote it "every year they look like there gonna go to the superbowl in the begining of the season and they end up going to the toiletbowl" Apparently the guy laughed a little bought the shoes and took off. They his manager starts busting out laughing. Jarvez says whats up and he tells him that was OJ.

Back
Top Bottom