Cook Coming to Miami is now Cooking | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cook Coming to Miami is now Cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can only do this if we trade ced for him. both mostert and wilson are two year deals correct? not that their hit is big or anything

Cook is 27 and probably wants one more deal. I don't know how the numbers might work on this one but i guess we will find out.
Guessing this and next year with guaranteed money to join our "Elders."

BTW - I hated losing to the frauds from Minny…everyone knew they were frauds, and yet we took the L.

I know we had injuries….but damn we needed that win.

Honestly, I don't see us signing Cook. We signed all 4 of our RB's.

Just don't see us paying him what he desires….(but if momma tells him that he needs to be a Fin, he will be…)

No, I have nothing better to do and just come here to lie. You should ignore whatever I post. All more lies and just believe the internet. LOL
It's not about you. It has to do with the credibility of the source. Unless it's someone like Shefter, Glazer, King, etc. They aren't credible without saying who their source is.

If you want to believe every Twatter with a checkmark is credible, that's fine. Most of us don't. You say multiple sources. It isn't an insult that we asked you to show us which sources is it? It is a fair question to ask, IMO.

Also, conventional forum etiquette is the one making the claim has the burdon. It isn't up to us to track down the info.

Neither do they. I say the agent is the only source because that is the only statement of any kind that I have seen from any of the parties actually involved. Have you seen others? These yahoos can tweet anything the like. They can, and often do, take something innocuous and make it out to be meaningful.

How did you arrive at 50/50? I mean that is a mathematical probability. Please show your work.
LOL, on occasion you are a funny guy.

would we cut Ahmed and someone else? Seems like our rb stable would be too full, no?

No, I have nothing better to do and just come here to lie. You should ignore whatever I post. All more lies and just believe the internet. LOL
Well typically, on the internet, when someone references sources, they will usually link it to something. Or at least "i heard on so and so"

It's not about you. It has to do with the credibility of the source. Unless it's someone like Shefter, Glazer, King, etc. They aren't credible without saying who their source is.

If you want to believe every Twatter with a checkmark is credible, that's fine. Most of us don't. You say multiple sources. It isn't an insult that we asked you to show us which sources is it?
325c1388-9e20-47bc-808d-019a995497e6_text.gif

If you want to believe every Twatter with a checkmark is credible, that's fine. Most of us don't. You say multiple sources. It isn't an insult that we asked you to show us which sources is it?
I disagree. The source is me believing for the first time that there is a fair shot at Cook coming here. If that is not good enough, call me a liar or move on. I am very tired of being asked for links. Consider me "The Missing Link."

In my entire posting career I have never posted a single thing from twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom