coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

Flippers Stuff !
Auto marino ball
pictures with players..clayton..duper..jenson..page..warfield..cox..l smith..mcduffie..merc morris..n moore..chambers..maddison..higgs..cefalo..manditch..z thomas..
marino rookie card
auto warfield helmet n jersey
auto brian cox picture(commin out of tunnel in buffalo flippin the bird)
k jackson jersey...troy vincent jersey..many marino jerseys..marco coleman..jeff cross...all official
all dolphins starting lineups

Marino auto jersey (Nike), auto cards, Figures (Marino), Any Marino is great. I have a Mercury Morris Auto 8x10 thats cool.:evil:

An official NFL game ball signed by Marino and personalized to me.

To Dan,
Best Wishes
Dan Marino

won't be on ebay anytime soon.

Marino jersey never worn, Marino rookie card, marino limited plaques, many Dolphin cards with names like Duper, Nat Moore, Marino, Mcduffie, Karim etc. And these are for sale. Just Pm me with interest and bids!

oh yeah a 1997 all star mvps with 5 Dolphins figures, Dan Marino, KArim Jabbar, Tim Bowens, Keith Sims and OJ Mcduffie

I have a football autographed by Marino,Clayton, Duper, McDuffie, Nat Moore.
Another with Marino, Elway, Kelly and Eisiason. Got these two when the wife and I accidently crashed Marino's retirement party. Ended up partying with them all night. It was a dream come true. Also have Marino autograph helmet and large picture. Marino autograph jersey. JT's binder from his playbook from last year. And my pride and joys autographed mini helmets of Feidler, Cecil Collins, and John Avery.:roflmao: :roflmao:

Coolest Dolphin Things

This is a pretty cool topic. I used to be a Convention Services Manager at Bally's Park Place in Atlantic City. We had a group come in called " Past Time Productions" that would rent all of our biggest Ball-Rooms and have exhibitors setup with every kind of authetic sports items you can think of.

We used to have many of the players there also, who would be in the Ball-Room across the exhibits ( To force you into the exhibit area) anyway I met so may pro athletes.

I have a ton of signed stuff but my coolest fin item would have to be this minature replica of ProPlayer park, with the statue of Marino outfront and its signed by Don Shula and Dan Marino on the field area, its real cool. I also have a Pitt college helmet signed by Marino and Fin helmet signed by Czonka, Bob Griese, Dan Marino and Don Shula.

fantasticfins said:
Mine would have to be the picture of me and my co-webmaster next to the Lombardi Trophies. They are enclosed in the glass, but it's still awesome, because I dont know of very many people that have a picture next to the Lombardi Trophies.

I'm very partial to my Dolphins Banner I love how big it is, and it takes up an entire wall almost. But my Dolphins White Football signed by recent players but more awesomely by all-time greats, is up there too. What kind of question is this man, nobody can pick just one thing. LOL

i got that picture too... heh... i think the mascot TD is in it too... god bless web weekend

my favorite thing is a hat that dan marino handed to me after a redskins dolphins preseason game in DC.... he just passed it up to me, he was the only dolphin that gave away anything, it was amazing

NJFinFury2004 said:
This is a pretty cool topic. I used to be a Convention Services Manager at Bally's Park Place in Atlantic City. We had a group come in called " Past Time Productions" that would rent all of our biggest Ball-Rooms and have exhibitors setup with every kind of authetic sports items you can think of.

We used to have many of the players there also, who would be in the Ball-Room across the exhibits ( To force you into the exhibit area) anyway I met so may pro athletes.

I have a ton of signed stuff but my coolest fin item would have to be this minature replica of ProPlayer park, with the statue of Marino outfront and its signed by Don Shula and Dan Marino on the field area, its real cool. I also have a Pitt college helmet signed by Marino and Fin helmet signed by Czonka, Bob Griese, Dan Marino and Don Shula.

id like to see pictures of the mini park...

Everything that I have with Miami colors or logo is cool. I can't pick just one thing. I have clocks, flags, keychains, figures, stickers, magnets, licenese plates.........etc. I love every single piece of Dolphin merchandise that I have and look forward to accumulating more in the future.

Back
Top Bottom