coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

wow lots of cool stuff here... i never got a fin autograph before... and only been 2 1 game this past year, the sunday nighter against cleveland... but as a reminder of that visit i got the dolphins towel that you get for filling out for a credit card, haha... and i have it hanging up on my wall, it reminds me of our victory against the high powered cleveland browns, haha...

Cool thread!
My coolest Dolphin thing is my 1984 Marino throwback from Mitchell & Ness (at least I think it was from M&N, that's what it says, and it appears to be authentic).

Second coolest is the wooden, laminated Dolphins clock I have. It's kind of cool, but increases by a factor of 10 when you note that I have it in my office at work...smack dab in the heart of Buffalo Bills country. My boss (jokingly....I think) threatened to fire me the first time he saw it. :)

I've got a 20' Robalo that I keep in Islamorada named the "Infinsible" and it has the Dolphins logo on both sides.....Then I noticed a poster with the same name so I hope there are no copyright issues!:D

Dolphins hat with three autographs on the underside of the brim: Dan Marino, Don Shula and Jim Jensen.

A game ball given to me by Tom Dooley, a former NFL referee, from a Miami-Cincy game in 1989. So Dan Marino and Boomer Esiason threw the ball and I am going to somehow try and get it signed during the Hall of Fame weekend. The Dolphins won the game 20-13 BTW.

Like many of you, I have a Dolphins room in my house. I have loads of memorabilia, etc. autographs, pictures.. But the coolest thing on my wall... was a poster I made of the Dolphins when I was only 7 years old. (1971) It is a remarkable piece of art.. I have two Dolphin players on a field... beneath a goal post.. the number on the QB is 12 (Griese), the number on the reciever is 42 (Warfield.) The ball is in mid air with tracking dashes to show the trajectory (SP?). I hadn't seen in in 33 years.. My mother had it framed for me and gave it to me on my 40th birthday... It is evidence of my long and incredible relationship with the team.

Mine would be narrowed to 4 things. Either my photo with Dan, my photo of me catching a pass from Dan at a sports show in 99, My pick with Don Shula, or where Don signed my Fiedler jersey I was wearing in 2002 when I met him " To Rodney Don Shula HOF 97"

Toss up between a signed football that Reggie Roby had been practicing with at St. Thomas in 1986 for my wife to wish her good luck with the birth of our daughter, or the signed Marino Beckett Tribute Magazine that he signed for me during the taping of his show in the early 90's

I have an authentic Helmet with sigs from players that visited my ship before last season started...no big names though....jeno james and travis minor just to name a few...

well it WAS my Ogun/Surtain signed Dolphin football :cry:
Do have a Marino rookie card and a nice McDuffie authentic jersey (which I will wear to the Cleveland game-I think I won't get too much grief since OJ played HS ball there)

rickysux said:
what is the coolest thing you have in your collection? mine has to be either my marino autographed sports illistrated, or i got a glove from pat surtain at a titans scrimmiage once and what makes it cool is that he autographed my jersey a day before at a practice and i asked him for his gloves he said he needed them until the scimmage was over the next day, he noticed me and gave me one and a little kid one it was nice of him, pat and sam are super nice guys! by the way madison signed like 5 or 6 things for me that day!
Got a jersey from Scott Scwedes after a game in NE. The cool thing about the jersey is it was freezing that day and the jersey has the built in pockets in the front. Obviously not a top name player but a cool memento for my collection. Other than that would have to be an 8 x 10 of Marino, Shula and myself which I was able to get both to sign.

Dolphins Stuff

I have a Dan Marino autographed football from Superbowl XIX and a Dan Marino autographed Hall of Fame full size helmet 142/1313. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom