coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

The coolest thing I've got is a Dan Marino Christmas Tree ornament. It's 3D and pretty cool. Other than that I just have a ton of Dolphins clothing.

I'd have to say the limited edition (only 84) Marino, Super Duper 85, Mark Clayton autographed helmet and the white game used jerseys all form the same game of Zach Thomas, Junior Seau, and Jason Taylor... they reak B.O. too!...definitely makes them even more authentic besides the grass stains. Some 16X20 auto'd photos of Marino and R. Williams.... game issued auto'd helmet for R.Williams.

I have an un opened Glass Commemorative (sp) Bottle of Dr. Pepper from the 1972 undefeted season. My dad kept it for me he got it in 73' I was Born in 77', Pops is the man!

My coolest thing is either my edition of the Miami Herald from the day Dan Marino retired, which i bought off e-bay for $12.50 :eek: , which i have framed....or my picture of Marino's statue outside PPS. It probably doesn't sound that special for those of you that live in FLA, but I live in IL, and have only been to South Florida once.

Jim Kiick Autograph

A few years back I was at a Local sports bar in Wayne NJ watch the Fins. At the table next to me I saw Jim Kiick sitting alone watching the game. He said that was up in NJ visiting his folks who live in the next town over the Thanksgiving Day weekend . Jim and I grew up in the same town and went to the same High School (Boonton HS). Our Dads actually knew each other from way back, even though I never knew him back then since he was about 15 yrs older than me. We watched the game together and had a few beers. He reminisced about the glory days and the 17-0 season. What a great dude. He penned me out an autograph on a Miller Lite coaster. Even though there have been bigger Dolphin superstars autographs that I've collected that autograph is my favorite.

I have a Marino autographed card and a dolphins bong with #34 on it

Canadian_FinFan said:
In 1992 I went to see the Dolphins play in Buffalo. We got there quite early and were watching the warm up. Pete Stoyanovich kicked a practice field goal before the arena staff could pull up the net backing. The ball landed right in my lap. A couple of the stadium staff were telling me I had to give the ball back. Suddenly I hear someone say "C'mon give the kid a break", It was Marino. The staff backed off and Marino came over and signed the ball for me. As he walked away he looked at me and said "Your a brave man". Probably because I was maybe 1 of 100 people wearing a Dolphins Jersey in Buffalo. It was a great memory.

Even better was the game. Miami won 37 - 10. Oliver had 3 ints, one for a TD (I think it was a 103 yd return).

That is by far one of the coolest thing I have ever heard of in my life. Your so lucky. I don't think anyone could make up something like that. Must have been a dream come true.

Tureo said:
I have a Marino autographed card and a dolphins bong with #34 on it

A true college mans collection.. I certainly would have had a Ricky bong while I was in college.

lol, i'd say my Dolphins replica helmet signed by Derrick Rodgers. The only thing I have autographed by a phin sadly. I should say ex-phin.

I also have a huge Dolphins Flag hanging on my wall that I take to home games whenever I go.

And I have an authentic Sam Madison. That's it for "cool" things. :D

My coolest things are my signed Marino framed jersey, hat, full size helmet. I have few other item that are cool.
I have a glove signed by Zach that he gave to me at a scrimmage in San Diego a few years back. After practice he talked to a small group of us for about 30 minutes. I have about 15 mini helemts signed by various players.

I have a couple of neat items to share with ya. I have a lit phot box about 6 foot with a stadium shot of dan marinos last home game with him on the Jumbo tron along with his signiture on the bottom. It is a one of a kind. I also have a couple of mini helmets with AJ sig, one with Zach, one with Zach and JT, one with the Mark brothers, and one with Dan. Then, the best is a football from a QB camp I went to when I was in 10th grade that is signed by the Mark brothers and Dan Marino when they were guests at our camp one day. I even got to throw out patterns to Mark Duper with it before they signed it!!!

On halloween one year I saw a father taking his son to get some candy and he had on a fake marino face that almoast looked real and he was wearing his jersey.

My friend played for Rutgers football a few years back, and when he played in the orange bowl, he got me some of the turf near the 50 yard line.

Back
Top Bottom