coolest dolphins thing you have? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coolest dolphins thing you have?

I have a personalized signed photo of the Greatest Coach in NFL history, Don Shula.:)

Mine would be a Dan Marino rookie card. Also, though not worth much, my daughter saved her money and bought me a Dan Marino plaque for my birthday, so to me it is priceless.

My oldest daughter made me a dolphins pillow to watch the games on - its about 6' long and 18 inches around. It is well thought out and well made.

The best thing I have by far is my wife & kids bought me for fathers day an authentic aqua jersey with my high school #74 and my name on the back..that should never go out of style and I wont quit!!
It really makes you feel like part of the team..They also Got me a Marino Pro bowl Jersey a Michtchel & ness I would never part with them..Fins for ever Baby
:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

FinsFan74 said:
a plaque with the picture of the 1972 perfect season team and alongside it are 2 tickets to the super bowl...it rocks!

Now that's cool!!

When i was in Ft. Lauderdale two years ago to watch the Fins play the eagles, me and my wife stumbled across this store that was closing down. The guy there was actually bartering with me on items, picked up a zach autographed mini helmet for 25 bucks, also (not dolphin related) picked up the coolest plaque i have ever seen, can you guys guess what the picture is of..... the engraving reads "The only person in MLB history to get 7 hits off Nolan Ryan in one game".

Also, i have a dan rookie card as well, in mint condition, any idea how much it is worth now?

canuckfinfreak said:
Also, i have a dan rookie card as well, in mint condition, any idea how much it is worth now?

put it on Ebay and you might be able to get close to .5 mil for it... if you can make money off of a used toothbrush :lol:

1972 Miami Dolphins Dr.Pepper Bottle SEALED.

A Soda Bottle saying Miami Dolphins 1972 SuperBowl Champs still sealed with the Soda In-side it....+ a Football from the Dolphins Camp signed to me from Dan Marino....Thanx..

In 1992 I went to see the Dolphins play in Buffalo. We got there quite early and were watching the warm up. Pete Stoyanovich kicked a practice field goal before the arena staff could pull up the net backing. The ball landed right in my lap. A couple of the stadium staff were telling me I had to give the ball back. Suddenly I hear someone say "C'mon give the kid a break", It was Marino. The staff backed off and Marino came over and signed the ball for me. As he walked away he looked at me and said "Your a brave man". Probably because I was maybe 1 of 100 people wearing a Dolphins Jersey in Buffalo. It was a great memory.

Even better was the game. Miami won 37 - 10. Oliver had 3 ints, one for a TD (I think it was a 103 yd return).

• I have 2 pairs of signed game day shoes from Dan, 1 pair worn, 1 new.
  • I have a signed NFL game ball from Dan and Don.
  • I have a personalized signed picture of Dan and myself from our round of 18 at Weston prior to his golf tournament.
  • I have a picture of Dan, Clair and my wife from the tournament dinner.
  • I have a Brian Cox signed jersey.
  • I have a linen napkin signed by Keith Jackson.
  • I have signed bar napkin with AJ Duhe and BB.
  • I have a Larry Czonka and Jim Kiick signature on a bar napkins from Namaths Bachlors III on Sunrise Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale.
Must be more stuff but can't remember... strange stuff and probably only has worth to me....

Back
Top Bottom