Could D Smith go #2 overall? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could D Smith go #2 overall?

If he does go 2 overall, then you're still left with the options of Sewell, Parsons and Chase.

That's a good problem to have.

And if he is gone at 2, that leaves 2 of the top 3 qbs on the board and gives Miami even more ammunition to trade down and fleece a quarterback-needy team for future picks.

I’m not worried at all about what the Jets are doing.

and if I am worried about someone taking a wr from me it would be the eagles the most. I’m pretty darn confident they are turning in ones card

you got pick 3 you don’t need to be worried about anything if you aren’t in the qb draft market

My god would that be amazing for Miami. So many teams would be tripping over themselves to call Miami for one of at least two of four guys. And Miami could always, ya know, pick 2 of those 4.

Itd be a bundle

If he does go 2 overall, then you're still left with the options of Sewell, Parsons and Chase.

That's a good problem to have.

And if he is gone at 2, that leaves 2 of the top 3 qbs on the board and gives Miami even more ammunition to trade down and fleece a quarterback-needy team for future picks.
Exactly. We dont need to worry about any one player going before we pick at #3 as there will be other options. We are in a beautiful spot to grab who we want or trade back and add more capital and still get someone we want.

The Eagles are the team to watch to attempt to trade with the Jets for pick #2. If they make the trade its most likely for a WR. If they stay at 6 and Miami selects Smith, I think Philly takes a CB.

We like 6 3 big recievers I expect that we chase at least one of those.

I doubt a new coaching regime comes in and drafts a WR #2 overall when they don’t have a QB. Darnold has missed 10 games and he has thrown 45TDs vs 39INTs in 3 seasons. A guy with a career passer rating under 80 isn’t someone a new coach wants to tie his future to.
Yes but if u look at bigger pictures Adam Gase destroy darnold career.. jets should give darnold one more yr w new coach. If it dont wk they will be picking top 5 again next yr

Yes but if u look at bigger pictures Adam Gase destroy darnold career.. jets should give darnold one more yr w new coach. If it dont wk they will be picking top 5 again next yr
Can’t really blame the coaches for him being a turnover machine. 39 INTs in 38 games, not to mention all the fumbles, is terrible.

I doubt a new coaching regime comes in and drafts a WR #2 overall when they don’t have a QB. Darnold has missed 10 games and he has thrown 45TDs vs 39INTs in 3 seasons. A guy with a career passer rating under 80 isn’t someone a new coach wants to tie his future to.
Is Fields or Wilson better than Darnold?

I think Fields performance means the Jets will either trade down for a needy QB that really wants Wilson, or take Sewell. If Wilson becomes a very good QB the Jets will have the same "mistake" we did when we picked a tackle instead of the QB (Ryan).

Can’t really blame the coaches for him being a turnover machine. 39 INTs in 38 games, not to mention all the fumbles, is terrible.
From what I see from jets.. any qb that go there is probably going fail.. it terrible run franchise from top to bottom..they always draft defensive players. When they lack offense playmakers..

Jets are taking a QB. I wish they would take Smith.

Back
Top Bottom