Could have Fixed RB and QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could have Fixed RB and QB

flplaydoh

Scout Team
Reaction score
Yes it is true we could have fixed our RB and Qb problems this year if we would have taken Ingram in the first and then Mallett in the second we would all be talking about how much of a stud Ingram is (as the Saints fans are) and we probably would have been all calling for Henne to be benched for Mallett after our first preseason game, but alas our front office ****ing sucks and we have Pounch who could be very good or might just turn out to be another guard and then we got Thomas who just might never translate to a starting NFL back...

It is all pretty depressing if you ask me, when can we get a ****ing break from stupidity, the fan bass should not be better talent evaluators than the front office...

Got to stop thinking about it...=)
I wasn't as upset about Ingram as I was Mallett though.

If Ingram stays healthy I have no doubt he'll be a beast in the NFL. Thomas- I have no idea, his running style looks more like Brandon Marshall than any of the great running backs to me. If that doesn't translate to the NFL and he fumbles a lot he could be a disaster.

Mallett looked like the real deal in that preseason game, he might already be the second best QB in the AFC East. I remember looking back to the draft, I actually felt a little bit of optimism building when they announced "Miami traded in to the second" I remember thinking "OMG, we're actually pulling the trigger on Mallett" Then I remember thinking "WTF!!! Thomas!?!?"

If Pouncy is anything but a real good center the whole draft could be one of the worst in dolphins history, and that is saying something with this franchise

That's how it is with the Dolphins for the past 15 years or so. Could have drafted Randy Moss, Brees, Boldin, could have signed Brees, could have drafted Aaron Rodgers, could have drafted Frank Gore, could have, should have everything. Get used to it.

Yep, it just leaves you wondering who is running things in the front office and why this team never seems to want to bring in a franchise QB. We keep trying to do things "on the cheap," and it is a very poor way of doing business. The top teams like the Steelers, Patriots, Packers, and the Eagles go after their top needs, and stockpile great players, or they move top players for future draft picks.

The Dolphins make stupid picks like taking Ted Ginn, Jr., when they could have drafted the best linebacker in the NFL (Patrick Willis, of the 49ers). You can just look at all the QB's we have wasted picks on, and it doesn't stop there. I am not expecting much from the Phins until we get a real QB. I love the Phins and want us to win...but I just have not seen anything that gives me much hope. But I will keep watching and hoping.

All we do is ****ing watch and hope. I agree that this front office sucks. The only thing that can bring us back to a healthier state is new owners. They're just not making winning moves like the Eagles, Saints, Jets, ect....Its been too long since we have seen the second round of the playoffs.It is okay and expected that the fans speak up. Go Phish.

lets not forget they could have had lee evans for a 4th or greg olsen for a 3rd, but wtf we have a core of te's and wr's already

If Ingram stays healthy I have no doubt he'll be a beast in the NFL. Thomas- I have no idea, his running style looks more like Brandon Marshall than any of the great running backs to me. If that doesn't translate to the NFL and he fumbles a lot he could be a disaster.

Mallett looked like the real deal in that preseason game, he might already be the second best QB in the AFC East. I remember looking back to the draft, I actually felt a little bit of optimism building when they announced "Miami traded in to the second" I remember thinking "OMG, we're actually pulling the trigger on Mallett" Then I remember thinking "WTF!!! Thomas!?!?"I agree about Thomas.

If Pouncy is anything but a real good center the whole draft could be one of the worst in dolphins history, and that is saying something with this franchise
"I agree about Thomas. Watching Thomas run in the preseason game he reminded of a former dolphin J.J. Johnson they look very similar running with the ball.

Never draft a RB in Round 1

lets not forget they could have had lee evans for a 4th or greg olsen for a 3rd, but wtf we have a core of te's and wr's already

Which TE's would that be? The ones that every reporter in South Florida says are sucking eggs in camp? The same TE's that made 0 impact in the passing game last season?

It's a tragedy that Saban was too ****ing dense - or arrogant in believing a successful college campaign or two made him smarter than the big boys.

Dude you make my blood boil every time you bring up that guy, worse than Cam Cam... err... wait :lol:

Back
Top Bottom