Could Ross be waiting for 49ers to end season?Mangini? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ross be waiting for 49ers to end season?Mangini?

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
The slow process and the rumors of other GMs dissapointed with the way we are doing things down here makes you wonder if Ross has other plans in mind. Its known he is very fond of Mangini and it wouldnt surprise me that he is waiting for the 49ers to finish there season so that he can contact Mangini.
I hope we go after Farmer for the Gm position but wonder why we havent picked him yet.

Didnt they say they were going to do second interviews of finalists? They aint tellin south fla. media jack squat, so now its up to Laconman to stir the pot.

Pats vs. Niners in the Super Bowl? The legend of Mangini's impact on the Pats legacy will grow.

Hate if you must, but he is a brilliant football mind that has ton to offer.

That would be the perfect hire! Shot across the bow of all the Ireland haters! LOL Mangina for president!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

If Ross hires Mangini then he has completely lost his fricken mind.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Mangini is NOT GM material. Would be a completely ignorant thing to hire him as a GM.

That would be a freaking disaster!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom