Could Ross be waiting for 49ers to end season?Mangini? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ross be waiting for 49ers to end season?Mangini?

BTW, I watch the Broncs game with a bunch of loser Pats fans…you want their blood to boil? Talk up Mangini.

BTW, I watch the Broncs game with a bunch of loser Pats fans…you want their blood to boil? Talk up Mangini.

I honestly don't give a rats azz what Pats fans think, I'm hoping for a quality GM to bring in quality players, and not some guy who's shown nothing in Mangini, just to piss off some Pats fans.

I honestly don't give a rats azz what Pats fans think, I'm hoping for a quality GM to bring in quality players, and not some guy who's shown nothing in Mangini, just to piss off some Pats fans.

I have two passions: have the Fins win and the Pats and Jets lose. After that, I do not care.

Exactly. Jake the Snake Roberts running around calling everyone snakes should know one when he sees one. You would think so anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I love Jake the Snake Roberts. Never won gold, but was a quality wrestler nonetheless.

Where is all this Mangini rambling coming from? Bring him in as what?.. surely not a GM spot, you guys know he went from coaching to espn to a *helper* role within SF walls on suggestions on running O and how to stop stop the new age offense right? He is a great football mind but where is the leap from x's & o's to GM?

Where is all this Mangini rambling coming from? Bring him in as what?.. surely not a GM spot, you guys know he went from coaching to espn to a *helper* role within SF walls on suggestions on running O and how to stop stop the new age offense right? He is a great football mind but where is the leap from x's & o's to GM?

Some here are enamored with the thought of dawn Aponte and eric Mangini running this team. It is too laughable to speculate further...

Oh ok now I get it.. People are buying into the half a**ed media reports that Dawn is going to secretly run this team with a puppet GM, so Mangini will come in and serve as a piece of candy for us fans so we feel like we are going in right direction all because he have a football minded guy that never held a GM spot be the gm

If Mangini is hired in any capacity it would be a plus.

funny thing is b4 the media starting running with this coaching s****
, almost everyone here thought philbin was good........pathetic

Back
Top Bottom