Could the Dolphins do a trade now for a slot WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could the Dolphins do a trade now for a slot WR?

Jennings already has slot experience. College slot experience anyway.

"According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, the Dolphins have Jennings learning to play on both the outside and inside of Gailey’s offense. "

Wasn’t there a report a while back that Jennings and Tua were working out together? Or am I making that up?

Either way, Jaylen Waddle would look nice in Miami

This also. Provided he stays healthy.

I think Gary Jennings might end up being one of them special teams typers. Better on teams than at actual wr but I guess we will see.

Someone gotta step up or we can just do it by committee.

O line or even dt start opting out then we got real problems. I don’t think we have much dt depth and oline we know is paper thin.

Kirk Merritt
Matt Cole
Isaiah Ford
Mack Hollins
Gary Jennings

One or two of these men have to be hungry to earn a roster spot. Let them compete, Im sure one will step up.

Edit.. Almost forgot Malcom Perry.
If Perry can run precise routes, it would be a blessing that a couple guys opted out.

TBH, I don't see it as all that great of a loss.

Coach em up, and play ball......

This is going to be an unusual season whether they play the entire season or no games at all. Either way the Dolphins are still in rebuilding mode and they have plenty of WR’s on the roster who should be able to replace Wilson and Hurns. They should just go with the WR’s now on the roster and there will obviously be WR’s cut from other teams they can bring in if they want to.
I really wouldn’t want to see them trade a draft pick for a WR this year. They can always use a high draft pick on a WR in the 2021 draft if they end up feeling they need to upgrade the position.

Back
Top Bottom