Could the Dolphins do a trade now for a slot WR? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could the Dolphins do a trade now for a slot WR?

I'd think Miami will somehow find a veteran WR to come in and compete for a backup spot. The Jets released a decent WR in Quincy Enunwa, but unfortunately it was due to a failed physical. He's a good player. Wonder if Miami takes a chance?

So he lives in cracktown? No offense. Dolphins stadium isn't in the middle of Coral Gables...
The stadium isnt in the best neighborhood, the training facility, which is what he mentions in the tweet, is located in Davie. Davie is a nicer area.

I dont get all the Perry love on here. A 5-9 WR who ran a 4.65. I know these #'s arent everything, but he just seems like a bubble player to me.

This season is a mute point. Don’t waste for cap on trades. We don’t even know if there will be a full season, see MLB problems and they aren’t full contact

Antonio Callaway is a free agent. Might have to sit out the first 3 or 4 games due to suspension, but he's a young, fast receiver with NFL experience.

Let the chips fall where they may this year. We aren't contending for a Superbowl just yet. I think we really start to make a move next year so I don't think they should worry about a slot WR. Just use the next man up mentality and see who becomes available as a FA.

I don't know if it's right but do Hurns and Wilson now come off the books salary cap wise for the year or no? I know the pay they get for opting comes from the following year's pay, just unsure if it affects the cap in any way. If it comes off the book and the NFL has a season last longer then 3 weeks, I would take a flyer on Dez Bryant honestly. He has to be hungry, with Preston coming off ACL injury, Parker unknown if he will continue the strides he made last season on a constant level or not, bring in Dez, let rookies fight for slot spot. With the way our D looks as is, give Fitz those WRs as weapons, we could find our way making waves with the NFL teams not being at 100%.

I’d wait for veteran cuts or roll with what’s on the roster. I’m not giving up draft picks unless they’re late late round picks. So put me down for zero interest.

I see absolutely no reason for any trades. Develop from the ground up with a young team. If nothing happens before regular season then find a cut. I see no reason at all to try a single trade this year.
Agreed, there is still plenty of talent at WR. Keep the assets

Back
Top Bottom