Could the Vikings have an interest in Rosen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could the Vikings have an interest in Rosen?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They don’t appear to be going anywhere, the Dolphins don’t want to win a game or two with Rosen (who’s working towards that). I’m thinking Minnesota won’t get a better scenario to get out from the rest of Kirks deal.

What’s that worth to them/us?

Rosen to Minnesota for Cousins, 1st and 4.

Would ownership even allow them to make the deal?

It’s called an “Osweiler”. When you take a bad contract in exchange for draft picks.

I’m bored waiting for the late game.

A lot still too root with NO and Pitt still playing tonight and tomorrow.

Let’s go Bengals.

I think I need the 1st round pick just to take on Cousins deal, so that leaves the rest of the deal being Rosen for 4th. I'm going to need more than a 1st and 4th at this point. And Cousins playing with this line would not be pretty.

They don’t appear to be going anywhere, the Dolphins don’t want to win a game or two with Rosen (who’s working towards that). I’m thinking Minnesota won’t get a better scenario to get out from the rest of Kirks deal.

What’s that worth to them/us?

Rosen to Minnesota for Cousins, 1st and 4.

Would ownership even allow them to make the deal?

It’s called an “Osweiler”. When you take a bad contract in exchange for draft picks.

I’m bored waiting for the late game.

A lot still too root with NO and Pitt still playing tonight and tomorrow.

Let’s go Bengals.
I've had enough of the wheeling and dealing. It just allows Grier and Flores to kick the can down the road a little longer.

We have plenty of draft capital. Let's start this rebuild.

If Chris Grier could get a 2nd round pick back that would be great. However he would look foolish trading a 2nd and 4th then a few months later only getting a 2nd round pick in return. I mean if you could get a 1st and 4th just to take on Cousins' contract that would be probably the best you would get. Then just cut Cousins next year or keep him as an expensive backup. Either way it just doesn't look like Josh Rosen is in the Dolphins long term plans.

Wouldn't we then take on that albatross contract? No thanks.

I've had enough of the wheeling and dealing. It just allows Grier and Flores to kick the can down the road a little longer.

We have plenty of draft capital. Let's start this rebuild.

I can never have enough first round picks.
Yes I know the pick is the target, but if you make the trade you do get Cousins too, unless you plan on cutting him.

Ya why not? I’d release him instantly.

What’s he owed 45 Million the rest of this year and all of next?

That’s worth a 1st round pick +. 1,3,5?

Would anyone hang up the phone if they called? Except Dphinz cause he’s got enough picks to rebuild this thing.

Back
Top Bottom