Cowboys Release DEREK ROSS! **UPDATE** Phins Put In Claim | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowboys Release DEREK ROSS! **UPDATE** Phins Put In Claim

If its true that whole refusing to run wind sprints because he says he's already in shape, then thats just a recipe for disaster. He had to know at that point that he would get cut for that. No coach can allow a player to pull something like that and get away with it. None. He sounds like a real attitude case to me, and besides why do people think this guy is the next Sam Madison? He's not even as good as Mario Edwards, who got absolutely abused by Chris Chambers last week. Heck Chambers couldn't WAIT to go after Edwards because he just flat out said to the media before the game this guy sucks I can't wait to go against him I'm going to have a huge night.

Turns out we did take a shot at him.

The Dolphins were among 10 teams to place a waiver claim on Dallas cornerback/kick returner Derek Ross, who was cut by the Cowboys on Tuesday after violating team rules.

Ross was awarded to Atlanta because the Falcons (2-10) had the worst record of the teams that placed waiver claims.

LINK

Back
Top Bottom