Crazy Formations…what you got?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Formations…what you got?!?!

Stack Mesh! Should be a staple. Tyreek and Waddle running option routes depending on coverage.

If it’s cover 2 waddle takes it vertical, anything else he goes horizontal to get above/below defender if it’s zone or out run his guy if it’s man.

Tyreek has the option to sit in the middle of the field or start climbing the field on the crosser.

Cedric Wilson and Chase Edmonds on the setback drags for the clean release. Gesicki not pictured bc he sucks. But if ur gonna feature him in pass sets he needs to be stacked/bunched to buy him some grass.205EE786-05ED-419F-812D-A5ED6C21EACD.jpeg

Stack Mesh! Should be a staple. Tyreek and Waddle running option routes depending on coverage.

If it’s cover 2 waddle takes it vertical, anything else he goes horizontal to get above/below defender if it’s zone or out run his guy if it’s man.

Tyreek has the option to sit in the middle of the field or start climbing the field on the crosser.

Cedric Wilson and Chase Edmonds on the setback drags for the clean release. Gesicki not pictured bc he sucks. But if ur gonna feature him in pass sets he needs to be stacked/bunched to buy him some grass.View attachment 103779
Is that some sort of play program/app? That formation btw looks deadly

Is that some sort of play program/app? That formation btw looks deadly

Yes it’s called play maker X I believe. Little annoying on phone hard to click on to specific things/change little things like alignment/color of player etc.

I like stack and Bi Stack what we call it. 49ers leaned on Sail Flood and Stick concepts and u can easily motion one of ur set back guys across the formation and run those out of this. U can RPO as well and Edmonds would be a good piece in the backfield for that. Trips stack bunch all good to help buy some grass for players which fits our personnel at the moment well w/ guys like 10/17 who are dangerous in space or guys like Gesicki that don’t separate well and need schemed open.

Mesh is a concept I’d make a staple in general w/ our personnel

Back in the day, when Jim Fassel was HC at the U of Utah, they ran from a similar formation... it was called the Daffy Duck.
I wonder why a team could not do that type of formation with Tyreek or Waddle as the QB. Would the other team bring extra guy(s) over if they saw that type of alignment?

Back
Top Bottom