Crazy Formations…what you got?!?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Formations…what you got?!?!

Crossing routes at 10 / 15 yards or so should be deadly

Either Waddle or Hill should be wide open
The key to that is having a run game opponents respect. It's imperative to hold the LBs for a split second. I expect a heavy dose of play action, with a bit of RPO sprinkled in. Not 18% like last year, but maybe 10%? It gives the defense one more thing to think about, and prepare for.

Nothing real crazy.... I "drew" mine. See attached

I decided to take use of the FB

p.s. I typically try & imagine an opposing D but decided against it this timeView attachment 103756
I think you create more problems when you stack Waddle and Hill. One of the two will get a free release, and not sure there is anyone that can keep up with either on a deep cross or a slugo with a free release.

I think you create more problems when you stack Waddle and Hill. One of the two will get a free release, and not sure there is anyone that can keep up with either on a deep cross or a slugo with a free release.
I'm almost positive we will see some of that, both from a "set", as well as (what may be even more effective) from motion. That will make it very easy for the QB to get a read on the defensive intentions pre snap.

I'm almost positive we will see some of that, both from a "set", as well as (what may be even more effective) from motion. That will make it very easy for the QB to get a read on the defensive intentions pre snap.
It's going to be fun to see what McDaniel cooks up in the lab for this team

Week 1 is going to be exciting. I’m sure no one wants to be the first team to play us.

not sure if it's been said

Waddle and Hill in the backfield

Edmonds out wide, coming in motion

You joke, but can you imagine Hill as the RB and Waddle as the Jet Sweep? Then as a passing option you have Gesicki/Smythe and Long on the line to leak out. It probably would be a devastating redzone option.

we will prob see a lot of this with Tua behind center

Wing T, but Mostert in the backfield Hill and Waddle the wings running the presnap motion, Geseki and Parker Wide.

They leave tiny corners on an island with Geseki or Parker toss them a fade, or slant.

They double or beef up out wide use numbers and misdirection to get the ball to one of the sub 4.4 burners in the backfield.

Back
Top Bottom