Crazy Formations…what you got?!?! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Formations…what you got?!?!

Stack Mesh! Should be a staple. Tyreek and Waddle running option routes depending on coverage.

If it’s cover 2 waddle takes it vertical, anything else he goes horizontal to get above/below defender if it’s zone or out run his guy if it’s man.

Tyreek has the option to sit in the middle of the field or start climbing the field on the crosser.

Cedric Wilson and Chase Edmonds on the setback drags for the clean release. Gesicki not pictured bc he sucks. But if ur gonna feature him in pass sets he needs to be stacked/bunched to buy him some grass.View attachment 103779
This is my favorite Madden Concept, I'd honestly put Hill and Waddle off the ball running the under, allow them to avoid the bump from the back, and have your larger receivers downfield blocking for whichever of the two burners gets the mesh, they start running zone switch hit the big guy on the 3rd level

What I love is the availing and incredible burst in both slowing down and speeding up to make cuts for Hill and Waddle.

They will be able to stack and allow option routes and really press defenders. There will be guys who just turn and run afraid to be blown away and they will option to a different route and be wide open.

I see lots of Mesh routes and tunnel screen fakes where Hill or Waddle fakes the block and explode on a vert because the defense will try and collapse to kill the screen

I think you create more problems when you stack Waddle and Hill. One of the two will get a free release, and not sure there is anyone that can keep up with either on a deep cross or a slugo with a free release.

I debated that. Yet, "hiding" one behind a bigger body might cause confusion as well... think I saw KC do it /w Kelce in front of Hill

(PISTOL)

Waddle & Tyreek flanking Tua
Mostert behind Tua
Out Wide are 2 of either: Gesicki, Wilson, Parker

The motions, trickery, options, etc. u can get off of this formation would have defenses spinning.

RE: post #7 in this thread where I used the 21 personnel group. This time, I did a variation of the Counter trey w/ the 12 personnel grouping

In this one (see below), you could have Long chip & release...

1) into the flat under Mostert or
2) run a post route down the hash

edit - p.s. Tyreek is running a sweep to the backside from the FB position.... who per Jimmy J is always open.

21 counter.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

the 11 guard formation
I thought that was ten centers and a QB - LOL

I've trying to find an image of the following but have had no luck. The mountaineer shot formation used against philly in 2019 is the closet thing I can recall.

It resembled the old "Duck'' formation used under former coach Jim Fassel with four linemen in front of the quarterback, three out near the sideline, one behind them, with two players in the slot in between.

Well, if we are going to push the envelope, nothing pushes it like the A-11. Funny part is with the rule changes and having Waddle and Hill it might be something you see in the playbook.

a-11.pnga-11 2.png

Wilson can throw the football, don’t forget

Tua takes the snap on the Dolphins own 1 yard line, fakes handing to Mostert and hits Hill in full stride at the 20 yard line. Hill takes it the remaining 80 yards for a TD with Waddle running right beside him.
That would be better than a screen pass to a wideout in the end zone

Back
Top Bottom