Critical Time | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Critical Time

You completely contradicted yourself in the same post lol Please just stop. You look silly.

First you say, I'm completely lost. Then you said about Tua being cleared despite it possibly (probably) being a concussion against the Bills, "I'm not saying it definitely was not"...So you don't even know if it was a concussion or not against the Bills.. and all I'm saying is why not just err on the side of caution. If he POSSIBLY had two really bad looking concussions, give the guy time to heal...

...And then you went on a rant about your back that has literally nothing to do with Tua's situation.

If you want to find ways to justify that Tua should be playing, go for it my man. All you. For the 50th time, I choose the side of humanity. The guy's brain needs time to heal, that's literally all I'm saying. For you to argue with me about that is just weird.
Ok, now I am posting back and forth with a dolt at this point. I said I don't think he had a concussion because the NFL protocols were followed, and I will abide by that. You take one sentence, put your spin on everything and do it in every post. Anyone here can see that. I said it could be possible it was but at the same time I said I don't think it was according to the Pro's involved, not you who sits in his parents basement spinning post. And how stupid can you be not to understand that people with back problems actually have trouble getting up in a fast motion. I used me as an example to Tua who got up so fast it could have affected him like the way it did. For me, I have to get up in a deliberate movement and motion so not to have the problem Tua looked to have. Are you that stupid you couldn't understand my points? Or you spin on purpose because you make zero sense?
I think we're done, I usually try to limit my posts to the adults in the room.

I assume Tua misses two games, both winnable with Teddy.

Of more importance to me is getting the rest of the roster healthy to support Teddy. We need Waddle at 100%. We need Cedrick Wilson at 100%. We need X and Byron Jones at 100%.
We need Noah Iggybananas at….oh wait no we don’t :)

Ok, now I am posting back and forth with a dolt at this point. I said I don't think he had a concussion because the NFL protocols were followed, and I will abide by that. You take one sentence, put your spin on everything and do it in every post. Anyone here can see that. I said it could be possible it was but at the same time I said I don't think it was according to the Pro's involved, not you who sits in his parents basement spinning post. And how stupid can you be not to understand that people with back problems actually have trouble getting up in a fast motion. I used me as an example to Tua who got up so fast it could have affected him like the way it did. For me, I have to get up in a deliberate movement and motion so not to have the problem Tua looked to have. Are you that stupid you couldn't understand my points? Or you spin on purpose because you make zero sense?
I think we're done, I usually try to limit my posts to the adults in the room.
Lol are you actually triggered by this? Chill my man. At the end of the day, we're on a Dolphins fan forum. It's really not that serious. Let's stomp the Jets and get to a lovely 4-1

Problem I fear is Tua plays in a couple of weeks, then he gets a third concusion and then his season could be over. And it could be a very bad concusion. 😢 I wouldnt risk that cause with Teddy our season is over.

Lol are you actually triggered by this? Chill my man. At the end of the day, we're on a Dolphins fan forum. It's really not that serious. Let's stomp the Jets and get to a lovely 4-1
Not triggered at all, just realizing what I am posting with. I don't like spin doctors who waste time making **** up. Good luck to ya

Back
Top Bottom