Curtis Martin Guarantees 1500 Yards | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Curtis Martin Guarantees 1500 Yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baz said:
Am I the only one that finds it odd that you all are obsessing over something as small as what a few Miami fans think? You know what? Who cares what anyone thinks about your runningback. I know I sure as hell don't care that most Jets fans think Zach Thomas is overrated. Everyone has an opinion, a lot of them will be opposite of yours. Deal with it......

and looks like you will have to deal with the season that your fins are having
DEAL WITH IT ....

I don't see how any fan of any team can talk crap about Curtis Martin, the guy never made a big deal out of anything and quietly amassed this huge total of yards, career and this season alone. I got alot of respect for Curtis. As for the rest of the Jets...they all can eat me, except Quincy Carter cause hes a baller. Moss ain't bad either.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Is this guy crazy or what? He has six games against defenses like the fins, bills and pats... he seriously thinks he can get 1500 yards this season... he will be lucky to keep his streak of 1000 yards going.

Other jets news...they are already working on extending Pennington so that he doesnt see the open market after this year.

But seriously 1500 yards? :roflmao:
I think you need to eat your words....

lol@this thread... talk about reaching for something to be excited about, you guys weren't so confidant in the august replies in this thread... all like

"well hes definately getting 1300, 1500s a lot but cmon guys hes good"

haha now your all like

"i told you 1500, ahahahaha martin is the greatest player ever, marinos a *****"

hindsight is 20/20 indeed...

I didn't think Curtis was going to do it (even wrote it in an article for my school paper). Props to him for working hard and making it. I definitely was suprised but he's had a hell of a season!

NYJetsPenny said:
its offical CURTIS WINS THE RUSHING TITLE!!! 1697 YARDS!
Very impressive and the only reason the Jets werent' competing with us for a top draft pick.

muscle979 said:
Very impressive and the only reason the Jets werent' competing with us for a top draft pick.
Sure glad we didnt have a loser like Williams on our team then, if one player makes that much of a difference.

Ah well, props to Curtis

nyrican said:
and looks like you will have to deal with the season that your fins are having
DEAL WITH IT ....

That may have been the worst response I have ever seen on this board.

Icer said:
Sure glad we didnt have a loser like Williams on our team then, if one player makes that much of a difference.

Ah well, props to Curtis
YOu should be, He was a great back this season, he made all the difference. The team has a good oline and a great back. But to have any chance at excelling in the playoffs the jets will probably have to run martin so much he goes to a nursing home after the super bowl.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Is this guy crazy or what? He has six games against defenses like the fins, bills and pats... he seriously thinks he can get 1500 yards this season... he will be lucky to keep his streak of 1000 yards going.

Other jets news...they are already working on extending Pennington so that he doesnt see the open market after this year.

But seriously 1500 yards? :roflmao:
Yeah! who would of thought, 1500 yards, he must be crazy:shakeno: :roflmao: Don't you look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom