Curtis Martin Guarantees 1500 Yards | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Curtis Martin Guarantees 1500 Yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Is this guy crazy or what? He has six games against defenses like the fins, bills and pats... he seriously thinks he can get 1500 yards this season... he will be lucky to keep his streak of 1000 yards going.

Other jets news...they are already working on extending Pennington so that he doesnt see the open market after this year.

But seriously 1500 yards? :roflmao:
like BleedinGreenNC said you look dumb now.

Originally Posted by BAMAPHIN 22
Is this guy crazy or what? He has six games against defenses like the fins, bills and pats... he seriously thinks he can get 1500 yards this season... he will be lucky to keep his streak of 1000 yards going.

Other jets news...they are already working on extending Pennington so that he doesnt see the open market after this year.

But seriously 1500 yards?

You were saying, Jerkoff?!?

Dolphins are on the clock....hahahahahahahaha

FINSBLOW said:
Originally Posted by BAMAPHIN 22

But seriously 1500 yards?

You were saying, jerkoff?!?

Go and get ready for the draft. You're on the clock.

Brad528 said:
I doubt it playing against NE and Miami's running defenses twice a year. THats 4 games without 100 yards
Yeah i said that but that was before Chester and Bowens got hurt. Either way i will eat crow. Good Job Curtis way to prove all of us haters wrong. I should have never doubted him

Anybody here know where I can buy a Mark Clayton or Mark Duper throwback jersey???????????

FINSBLOW said:
You were saying, jerkoff?!?

Go and get ready for the draft. You're on the clock.

Actually we are not on the clock, the Niners are. So if you are going to say something say it right.

Curtis My favorite MAWTIN

This guy has impressed me from day 1, he is definitely cemented his hall of fame status with a rushing title at the age of 31. and 4th in all time rushing yards. Next year I predict the JEts will be in the playoffs again and at least make it to the AFC champ round(yes thats how confident i am). with a healthy pennington a new offensive coordinator and what they should get another big time reciever prolly at the tight end position they will make themselves known again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom