Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

I guess he's better then Moore. I'm still behind Gase until he loses

Who do we get to start if Cutler gets hurt? Manning?.

Vince Evans and Cleo Lemon are on standby.

I don't know how you guys feel about this but I want one of two things to happen:

1. Either Jay Cutler is good enough to get us to the playoffs

Or

2. He's so bad he puts us in the Darnold, Rosen, Allen sweepstakes.

That about the way you all want it?

Cutler will get hurt early on and then we will have Moore starting anyway.
Well played Cutler.

"Last season was a nightmare for Cutler, with just five games played due to injury, with four touchdowns and five interceptions. The last time Cutler played all 16 games in a season? 2009"

Who do we get to start if Cutler gets hurt? Manning?

Phins should start looking now.

This is why I ask the question if the Dolphins could still afford to bring in Kaepernick (if he is still available) if Cutler goes down mid-season... Anyone know if that's still possible? How much cap space is left?

At least this move simplifies our passing game ( everybody go long on three , break)

#gunslingersRus

TBD

bears_giants_football_65476001.jpg

Also

By not letting Cutler become the gunslinger that he's always been...explains his career best TD/INT ratio, passer rating.

This is why I ask the question if the Dolphins could still afford to bring in Kaepernick (if he is still available) if Cutler goes down mid-season... Anyone know if that's still possible? How much cap space is left?

High probability both him and MM play this year- based on injuries or ineffective's. If we go through both of them just play who ever is 3rd string -it wont matter.

Vince Evans and Cleo Lemon are on standby.

I don't know how you guys feel about this but I want one of two things to happen:

1. Either Jay Cutler is good enough to get us to the playoffs

Or

2. He's so bad he puts us in the Darnold, Rosen, Allen sweepstakes.

That about the way you all want it?

I think Moore gave us the best shot at fulfilling that kind of variance. I think Cutler's range is 7-8 wins.

Back
Top Bottom