Cutler is NOT better than Leinart or Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler is NOT better than Leinart or Young

Theres an even better article in my sig.

i agree if he was better he would have went to a better football school than vandy

dolfan3431 said:
i agree if he was better he would have went to a better footbalol school than vandy

So you judge talent based on the school they come from? Ridiculous

We'll see what happens on April 29th. That guy can talk about team records all he wants but when it comes down to it Cutler has all the tools necessary to be a solid NFL QB.

dolfan3431 said:
i agree if he was better he would have went to a better footbalol school than vandy

If Jerry Rice were any good, he wouldn't have gone to Mississippi Valley State. :shakeno:

SpeedRush99 said:
So you judge talent based on the school they come from? Ridiculous

ya i do you can have a guy throwing for 50 td's in divisoin III and have a guy throwing 10 in division I and you r going to tell me D III is better.... no. If cutler is that good he would have been recruited by schools like USC, Michigan, Texas, etc. and scouts would have seen his talent earlier. He may have the physical tools needed but so did ryan leaf and we saw how that panned out

dolfan3431 said:
ya i do you can have a guy throwing for 50 td's in divisoin III and have a guy throwing 10 in division I and you r going to tell me D III is better.... no. If cutler is that good he would have been recruited by schools like USC, Michigan, Texas, etc. and scouts would have seen his talent earlier. He may have the physical tools needed but so did ryan leaf and we saw how that panned out

So leading the SEC in passing and being named All-SEC QB means nothing too I guess?

We're not talking about different divisions.

dolfan3431 said:
WR is way diffrent than quaterback pal

Why? Same difference according to your explanantion. If he had the talent they would have seen it. :rolleyes2

dolfan3431 said:
i agree if he was better he would have went to a better football school than vandy
I guess Big Ben sucks because he went to Miami of Ohio...

dude all he had was one notable season and that wasn't even that good. Leinart was all 1st team pac ten 3 times. The only Qb that could compete with cutler was Leak and he was learning a new system

Back
Top Bottom