Cutler is NOT better than Leinart or Young | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler is NOT better than Leinart or Young

jlfin said:
We are talking about a QB's skills translating to the NFL game. I wouldn't use Michael Vick in my argument, because he's a bust (when considering his draft position). He's not a franchise QB.
How is Vick a bust? Because he hasn't won a superbowl?

daniel3 said:
How is Vick a bust? Because he hasn't won a superbowl?
because he was the #1 player taken in a draft after a team traded a lot for him, and he's been nothing but an average player since then.

Juan Cribbs said:
because he was the #1 player taken in a draft after a team traded a lot for him, and he's been nothing but an average player since then.
How is winning over 60% of your games as a starter average? Is that standard for an NFL QB? Some of you guys are killing yourselves to get Brees and he hasn't even come close to doing that with just about as much as, if not more, talent around him than Vick has in the past 5 years.

Vick is not a bust, he is a great QB, but no one likes mobile QBs.

Vick certainly isn't a bust, but he definitely hasn't lived up to the hype either. And it's quite worrisome that he hasn't improved one bit since his 2nd year. I don't like his attitude either, he seems to blame everyone but himself.

I wouldn't quite call him great at this point.

Back
Top Bottom