Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler vs. Tannehill Season-Long Comparison Thread

beer-cheers-shaun-of-the-dead-Zw3oBUuOlDJ3W

I have a bad feeling about Cutler - not just his mentality, but his arm. I don't know how extensive the shoulder repair was, but something doesn't look quite right. He seems to have velocity when his feet are set and he steps into it, but on anything else, he's either inaccurate, weak or both. I mean maybe it's just tightness/range of motion and with reps things will get better. Or maybe not.

He has never been the most consistent QB when it comes to placement, but he used to be able to throw on the move ok. Now, it's just bad. Really quite bad.

If I remember, didnt he take a shot in preseason and land on his shoulder?

I wonder if that has something to do with his arm strength and "avoid contact at all costs" mentality.

He was throwing the ball much better in preseason prior to that hit.

NE is struggling in their own right, heard on the radio today brady is on pace to take 52 sacks this year and was slow to get up a few times yesterday

Wow!!! So a top QB that is not getting good pass-blocking, actually can't do his job well...who would have known.

His football playing career has been put in jeopardy. Could spark something we haven't seen before.

I agree, before this years injury, everyone around him was saying he had that fire, and wanted to right what happened last years at the end of the season. Hope he can get healthy and prove those people correct.

Wow!!! So a top QB that is not getting good pass-blocking, actually can't do his job well...who would have known.

I get what you're saying but Brady has the most yards in the NFL right now to go with 11 TDs and 1 INT. Sacks are up sure but that MFer is still awesome.

I get what you're saying but Brady has the most yards in the NFL right now to go with 11 TDs and 1 INT. Sacks are up sure but that MFer is still awesome.

True, and I agree with you, but Tannehill might never ever be Brady. I have been watching Brady, and those sacks are starting to take their toll on him, they could have very easily lost that Bucs game.

Unless the Patriots fix it soon, Brady's awesomeness might start to dwindle down a bit.

True, and I agree with you, but Tannehill might never ever be Brady. I have been watching Brady, and those sacks are starting to take their toll on him, they could have very easily lost that Bucs game.

Unless the Patriots fix it soon, Brady's awesomeness might start to dwindle down a bit.

Nobody will ever be Brady unfortunately.

Nobody will ever be Brady unfortunately.

Well, though I agree he is an great QB, I know that eventually there will be another QB as smart as him (What made him great), in fact (No disrespect to Brady...again, he is a great QB), I would take Rodgers over Brady every single time.

Personally, I think there will realistically not be a QB like Marino for a very long time.

The only qb cutler should be compared to is Deshone Keizer because those two are fighting it out for the title of worst qb in the league. They're in a tier of their own right now

Well, though I agree he is an great QB, I know that eventually there will be another QB as smart as him (What made him great), in fact (No disrespect to Brady...again, he is a great QB), I would take Rodgers over Brady every single time.

Personally, I think there will realistically not be a QB like Marino for a very long time.

Not me.

cutler retire at end of yr...you got 10m. cutler is like horse w broken leg. dolphins draft qb next yr. there are lot of them coming out

Cutler is bottom five in the league. Tannehill at worst is middle of the pack.

But, no quarterback will be top 10 here unless the offensive line is improved.

Back
Top Bottom