D. Hopkins Fires Shots At Xavien Howard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Hopkins Fires Shots At Xavien Howard

Considering they don’t have any other good wr’s they’re actually gonna throw xaviens way all game. I’m betting at least 1 pick.

I like it. This game is setting up to be a dumpster, at least there's some entertainment value with these two.

This is similar to what I was going to say. I might have a reason to watch the game now. X will super focused. I know if another player said that about me, I'd be amped to play.

In reality though, no Tanny, no Stills, no Hayes, no Gray, no Wilson, DVP is cooked mentally, Wake is 25% of his old self...this team (as of today) looks tired.

"Next man up" should be our slogan.

Hopkins can **** off. I’m really sick of this league not even respecting the few players on this team who have earned respect. X has. I hope he goes out and pushes Hopkins’ **** in. ****ing punk.

Considering they don’t have any other good wr’s they’re actually gonna throw xaviens way all game. I’m betting at least 1 pick.

Fuller is pretty damn good and that Coutee kid is coming along for them. Its gonna be a rough game for our D.

And oh yea, Lamar Miller decided to start running hard again last week.

Fuller is pretty damn good and that Coutee kid is coming along for them. Its gonna be a rough game for our D.

And oh yea, Lamar Miller decided to start running hard again last week.

This game is a bad bad bad matchup for us. They have everything including a very mobile QB (WHo's going to learn about running the hard way ala RG3).

If X gets a pick I hope he goes over to Hopkins and pisses on his face. Who’s Xavien Howard, **** off you overrated sack of ****.

Howard is the furthest thing from overrated, Howard will have his hands full.

Hopkins is a beast and that's no offense to X. I'm not sure there is a receiver in the league that can cover him one on one.

Agreed, Ball skills and route running are too good plus refs let him push off lol.

Back
Top Bottom