D. Hopkins Fires Shots At Xavien Howard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Hopkins Fires Shots At Xavien Howard

Miami players talking trash, hmm, why not? It's not like we are Ramseying people.

Hopkins is going to abuse whoever we put across him. Thinking about it, Burke will just go zone all game long and Hopkins doesn’t need to abuse anybody because he’ll be open by default.

Revis? How long ago was this?

I might be misremembering. There was a season where Revis was at the top of his game and he was shutting down all the top WRs and I thought Hopkins was one. I stand corrected if that wasn’t the case.

I might be misremembering. There was a season where Revis was at the top of his game and he was shutting down all the top WRs and I thought Hopkins was one. I stand corrected if that wasn’t the case.

Likely was someone else you're thinking about. Because the video that someone posted earlier shows Revis getting destroyed, honestly!

Hopkins is going to abuse whoever we put across him. Thinking about it, Burke will just go zone all game long and Hopkins doesn’t need to abuse anybody because he’ll be open by default.

I'm pretty sure X can stay with him foot-speed, quickness etc. Where X is likely going to struggle is with Hopkins insane catch radius.

Back
Top Bottom