*** Da Canes *** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Also, anyone who can't watch the game on TV:

When I Googled the game and had it show how to watch it said it can be streamed for free via ESPN.

Now, I don't know how free it actually is. But I plan to see if I can get it on myself.

It’s hard to tell how good the Canes are this year based on this game against BC. The defense is having trouble covering the speedy receivers of BC and the BC Quarterback has been able to break the pocket for some nice runs.

The Canes offense has been able to move the ball easily against a bad BC defense.

We will learn a lot more about this Canes football team when they go up against Texas A&M in a few weeks.

It’s hard to tell how good the Canes are this year based on this game against BC. The defense is having trouble covering the speedy receivers of BC and the BC Quarterback has been able to break the pocket for some nice runs.

The Canes offense has been able to move the ball easily against a bad BC defense.

We will learn a lot more about this Canes football team when they go up against Texas A&M in a few weeks.
Defense definitely needs to step up.

Great win and start for the U.

Defense will get better but did not break in the red zone.

The offense had its way all day. Aside from a mishandled snap and the clock running out with us at the 9 yard line we scored a TD every time we touched the ball.

Garcia looks like he's going to be legit. Hanging in the pocket in throwing darts. Really exciting future at QB here even after TVD.

The run game was absolutely unstoppable. Our O-Line had a size advantage and drove them back 5 yards off the ball consistently.

We played really vanilla defense. No exotic pressures or looks, just line up and play your man or cover your zone. It's what I'd expect vs Bethune-Cookman.

We have some things to clean up defensively, but I'm not worried at all. Not only was the gameplan very basic this week but it's the first time these guys are playing real defense in a long time.

In practice it just isn't the same. You aren't ferociously being hit or hitting your own guys very often if ever. They needed time to get going but we shut them down the majority of the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom