*** Da Canes *** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

I'm failing to see the importance or significance of this. Help me out.

99.99% of fans didn't play for the pro teams they root for either. And in many cases don't even have ties or connections to the local area their team is based.

Most fans root for collegiate teams in the same manner. They simply enjoy the sport and choose a team based off a myriad of factors (geography being a top reason).

Furthermore, many of the teams with super high attendance from non-former students have built a brand. They have millions of fans from coast-to-coast because they've been consistently good for decades.
Conversely I see a trend of the programs with the highest attendance from former students not being all that good or consistent in the flagship sports. There's most certainly a connection there.

That said, I'm not understanding why you somehow believe it's an insult to the program (or fans) that so many fans didn't attend the school? If anything it's quite the opposite. It's actually very impressive to attract such large and widespread interest from those having no connection to the school or program (or possibly even the local area) beyond being a fan.

Last edited:
Looks like injuries are taking a toll. Two top rbs down already. The depth on this team isn’t great after the Manny years. Hopefully improved coaching helps but there is only so much you can do with limited talent. That A&M game is looking even more daunting now.

Looks like injuries are taking a toll. Two top rbs down already. The depth on this team isn’t great after the Manny years. Hopefully improved coaching helps but there is only so much you can do with limited talent. That A&M game is looking even more daunting now.

Only one RB was injured (Citizen) and he is a freshman who just got here and was probably going to red shirt anyways

We added a ton of depth throught the portal and are sitting fine now .

So guys, what is the best way to watch Canes games?

What channel if any do they usually play on? I'm a streamer and I usually just get FUBOTV for a few months to watch the Fins, but if I can get any Canes games to this year I'd love to, whatever service it is.

Back
Top Bottom