*** Da Canes *** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Wow it looks like the fans don't care any more. Hopefully the Dolphins will fare better tomorrow.

Well, I was getting excited to watch UMiami football on Saturdays this year and after last week and now this utter debacle I do not think I'll be putting any more games on my must see plans the rest of this year... Maybe if they start Garcia or anyone who looks like they can move and make an accurate pass.....

I am afraid this was the last week Miami is ranked all year.......

Keep recruiting

They have a long way to go and this is coming from an outside perspective. Cristobal can recruit for sure but the media is higher on him than actual coaches are. He’s not super highly thought of with schemes.

In my personal opinion I think TVD is a tad overrated as well. I know he’s getting some 1st round hype but I think he needs the rest of this year an another in college.

I believe Cristobal will bring them back to respectability say consistent 8-9 win seasons with the occasional 10 or more every so often but I don’t think he’s a national championship winning coach. He’s a program builder that can get you to the doorstep but it will take the next guy to get them over the hump and back into contention with the elites.

Welp, honestly could care less what happens the rest of the season. It’s a wash. It’s over.

This is one of the most embarrassing days of all time for this program. I don’t care whose recruits are out there.

Back
Top Bottom