*** Da Canes *** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

TVD was a one year wonder. His mechanics and decision making are garbage. I don’t care to ever watch him throw another wobbly incomplete pass. He should sit and let Garcia take over. I’m disgusted. What an embarrassment to the program. Manny lost to FIU and now we spent a ton of money for this staff to get beat by Middle Tennessee. They will have to be miracle workers to keep this recruit class together after what is looking like another bad season.

There were several surprising things from the game:

OL getting pushed around
Defense getting burnt all day

I shouldn’t be surprised at this point.

I am happy some of the players kept getting after it when things were going sideways and hopefully this is the game they use for motivation in the future for not looking past anyone.

I was afraid Cristobal would make things worse. He's not qualified to be anything but an OL coach. He's the one who held Herbert back in college.

An embarrassing debacle ranking amongst the worst I have seen by this program.

Looking back a number of years, most of their embarrassing losses have come recently.

They keep this up and they may go back to being the team everyone schedules for homecoming.

That would be a very expensive lesson.

Welp, honestly could care less what happens the rest of the season. It’s a wash. It’s over.

This is one of the most embarrassing days of all time for this program. I don’t care whose recruits are out there.
I think you mean "couldn't care less"... I'm with you

TVD has gone from a QB who was viewed by many as a possible first round draft pick into a QB that will likely go into the transfer portal after the season in an attempt to resurrect his college career.

Right now he looks like this years Spencer Rattler, who went into the 2021 college season as a projected high first round draft pick at Oklahoma and is now the starting QB at South Carolina.

I was afraid Cristobal would make things worse. He's not qualified to be anything but an OL coach. He's the one who held Herbert back in college.
He has always been known more as a top recruiter than as a top tier coach. The hope was that his recruiting would allow what was considered a much better coaching staff to get the best out of the players.

So far the offense has regressed this season and the defense isn’t good enough to make up for a bad offense. The coaching staff
has been a major disappointment so far.

Back
Top Bottom