*** Da Canes *** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

Losing is so ingrained in this program now I almost want to feel good about not getting blown out. A&M were down several players and Johnson is bad. Still managed to beat us. Pretty disappointed but it’s Mario’s first year so a loss at Kyle Field is forgivable. Just hit the recruiting trail hard. This team needs a talent infusion

Losing is so ingrained in this program now I almost want to feel good about not getting blown out. A&M were down several players and Johnson is bad. Still managed to beat us. Pretty disappointed but it’s Mario’s first year so a loss at Kyle Field is forgivable. Just hit the recruiting trail hard. This team needs a talent infusion

We already had WR problems and were missing our best WR. We need an influx of talent at WR but I don't see how you can complain about any other position group.

When you allow 17 points in college football you should win. We need playmakers on the boundary to win.

We should be pretty happy the OL held its own and at times controlled the DL entirely.

Idc I'm proud. Saturday night Football and a crowd that big. We fought. Past years we would have folded and lost 45-6

We are going to roll right the F over everyone until Clemson and I'm confident as **** in that.

Say what you will, both our lines dominated their big bad SEC lines. We were hitting harder aside from their targets. I haven't seen Miami defense like that in a while either. We missed a few tackles in the secondary but otherwise it was fundamental and violent.

We need boundary players badly on offense.

Last edited:
For as bad as a lot of people want to say TVD played, I saw a ton of drops in crucial spots (about 7-8 drops). He's a good pocket passer but severely limited when forced to scramble out of the pocket and make plays, especially when there are few playmaker options to give the ball to....

Mistakes, mistakes and more mistakes.

Defense played well enough and the running game was quite respectable.

Pass offense was offensive along with the miserable special teams play.

Regardless of the ineptitude of some of the players, Mario has brought with him his timid approach to winning football games from Oregon.

Guys we dominated the passing and rushing yards just staled in the red zone and **** a brick on special teams

We held our own in the trenches against top level SEC talent and had a chance to at least tie it with seconds on the clock

We will learn from this and how many really thought this would be a Canes win :shrug:

Just started watching today's game...should this other team be competitive? Or likely blowout?

Back
Top Bottom