*** Da Canes *** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

What happened with the quarterback situation? Went from Van Dyke being potential Heisman and first round pick to potential transfer.

That has to be one of the worst seasons ever. Going from Lashlee offense to Gattis was painful. Defense allowing more than 40 points in five games. Miami football is becoming irrelevant.

That’s why Saban wouldn’t promote Gattis to OC when Mike Locksley left to take the Maryland head coaching job.

Saban told Gattis he wasn’t ready to take on that role, and that he wasn’t ready to call plays at that level yet. Gattis got mad and left to go be Harbaugh’s OC at Michigan.

It took Harbaugh 3 years to understand why Saban told Gattis what he told him. But it finally sank in.

I am so glad I did not waste time watching the game yesterday. There is literally NOTHING to look forward to (or be proud of this year), unless you count many of these bad players and perhaps some coaches won't be here next season.

Dumpster.

Fire.

Gattis.

It seems very unlikely but the most important thing for the future of the program would be a new stadium in tropical park. The hurricane game day experience at hard rock feels like some type of xfl amateur league. A stadium that is part of the identity of the team would do wonders. We had one of the greatest in the orange bowl and we threw it away. I doubt the school ever gets its own stadium again with real estate being non existent in Miami.

We will kill the off season and bring in tons of portal guys to fill the holes

Really bad season but still better than being a gator fan :NANA:
Both my college teams are dumpster fires!

I still have hope for Napier, but damn that defense and half a high school offense!

I never could decide which defense was worse between the two.

I think Miami has bigger holes in the roster as a whole, but they will fill a good portion of it soon enough.

Talent.

It's all about talent.

That's the hill I'll die on.

Great coaching is what brings out the best in that talent.

But ya gotta have talent.

I’m not crazy about an air raid guy like Lashlee replacing Gattis. Entertaining offense, but you get the **** beat out of you by physical teams.

I’d rather get a Morehead type, or Scott now that he’s been chefcanned at USF, or whatever Oregon ran this year.

Back
Top Bottom