*** Da Canes *** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Da Canes ***

I see the coaches and AP poll gives no respect. I know the Canes need to win the big games again to prove themselves but damn that's pretty harsh at 17th.

I see the coaches and AP poll gives no respect. I know the Canes need to win the big games again to prove themselves but damn that's pretty harsh at 17th.

No, they're lucky to even begin the season in the Top 25. They barely won 7 games last year. And didn't even finish the season in the top 25.

They only beat one team that finished the season ranked, and that was a 1 point win over NC State.

Not sure what respect you think they've earned.

Look, nobody cares what celebrities or ex-players are at their practices. Ed Reed being at their practices and hanging around the program is nothing new. His face was plastered all over Twitter for 3 solid months in here hanging around practices leading up the season opening thrashing that was coming against Alabama.

When those other teams line up to play, they don't care who was at your practices, how much bling your fake chain has in it, or how stupid your rap videos are. After that coin toss, reality sets in quick.

And those coaches voting in that poll have a pretty good idea of what the reality is. Just like a lot of us do.

No, they're lucky to even begin the season in the Top 25. They barely won 7 games last year. And didn't even finish the season in the top 25.

They only beat one team that finished the season ranked, and that was a 1 point win over NC State.

Not sure what respect you think they've earned.

Look, nobody cares what celebrities or ex-players are at their practices. Ed Reed being at their practices and hanging around the program is nothing new. His face was plastered all over Twitter for 3 solid months in here hanging around practices leading up the season opening thrashing that was coming against Alabama.

When those other teams line up to play, they don't care who was at your practices, how much bling your fake chain has in it, or how stupid your rap videos are. After that coin toss, reality sets in quick.

And those coaches voting in that poll have a pretty good idea of what the reality is. Just like a lot of us do.

They beat Pitts who won the ACC last year and were ranked top 20 (#17) the week after NC State just to get the facts right

For a guy who knows everything surprised you missed that

Preseason polls mean nothing. I think we are greatly improved now show it on the field.

They beat Pitts who won the ACC last year and were ranked top 20 (#17) the week after NC State just to get the facts right

For a guy who knows everything surprised you missed that

Preseason polls mean nothing. I think we are greatly improved now show it on the field.

You are correct and I'm surprised I forgot about it too. Probably should've checked first since my memory isn't quite as sharp as it once was.

But let's be real here for a minute - you don't think 17 is a fair ranking to begin the season for a program like Miami?

A whole bunch of teams improved.

You are correct and I'm surprised I forgot about it too. Probably should've checked first since my memory isn't quite as sharp as it once was.

But let's be real here for a minute - you don't think 17 is a fair ranking to begin the season for a program like Miami?

I think it's fair personally. I wasn't expecting to be in the top 15 to start the year. I figured somewhere from 16 to 23.

After going 7 and 5 it's a little high to be honest

Returning a quality QB with a vastly improved coaching staff we could surprise this year

We'll know more after A&M

They have updated the black jerseys. I was never a fan but the kids love this stuff so if it gets a recruits attention then wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom