Daboll to NYG? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

This tells me that Daboll is not high on Tua.

If you have a good QB, coaches clamor to be hired.

Daboll picked Daniel friggin Jones over Tua. That’s wild.
For the millionth time, we didn't even offer him the job lol. The guy was scheduled for a second interview here. Of course he's going to take the guarantee with the Giants over the possibility of coaching the Dolphins.

For the millionth time, we didn't even offer him the job lol. The guy was scheduled for a second interview here. Of course he's going to take the guarantee with the Giants over the possibility of coaching the Dolphins.

I think he was Miami’s #1 choice.

Daboll coached OC in Miami before when Ross & Grier were both here, coached Tua at Bama before that, and already interviewed for the HC at their invitation.

If they need a second interview before offering the man a job then I’d tell them good luck with the HC search too if I was Daboll!

This tells me that Daboll is not high on Tua.

If you have a good QB, coaches clamor to be hired.

Daboll picked Daniel friggin Jones over Tua. That’s wild.
Or he would rather start his head coaching career outside of the afc east and afc in general.

Or he would rather start his head coaching career outside of the afc east and afc in general.

Maybe but I don’t think he turns down a team with a great QB just to get out of the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom