Daboll to NYG? | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

I honestly don't think it originated with me.

That being said, doesn't it seem a little odd that multiple people have heard the same thing and been fairly entrenched about it, when it would be a really weird thing to make up?
1, No, its not a weird thing to make up. People make up fake sources all the time. Literally all the time. Posters, reporters, everyone.

2. Your "information" directly contradicts information available to VIP members, so you can understand people's doubts. Then you combine the bare bones logic of... "They just announced a second interview so why would they do that if they were offering him the job?" part. But alas. Its always a he said he said. Who knows! Time will tell ultimately :)

I can understand its frustrating to bring information and have people be rude about it. I brought the new uniforms for this forum as well as Brady info and got **** on for it.

Thanks for the information!

Last edited:
I wonder who will be available for the Giants to hire in 2025. Because without Allen and the rest of the Bills offensive talent, Daboll will be out as HC in three years.

I would have accepted Daboll as the HC of the Dolphins simply because I am a Dolphin fan. Yet I never wanted him in the first place and I’m happy he is going to the Giants instead of coming to Miami.

I just don’t understand the desire for Daboll. He’s done nothing until Josh Allen came around. Pretty sure Josh Allen made Daboll successful and not the other way around. His offenses have been horrible until last season. I just don’t get it. We are lucky he went to the Giants.

Hiring a head coach is all about luck. That’s why there are 32 teams and 9 head coaching opening this off season. I just hope Ross gets lucky this time or we will be going through this same thing in another 3 years.
Sorry luck is why we are still one of the biggest loser teams in the NFL since Shula. We got lucky with Flores imo. Bring in a rookie position coach from the Billicheat coaching tree that has primarily produced failures to a team that was compley stripped of talent churning walkon free agents every week. Assistants were all rookies or NFl rejects. Lost the first game like 50 to nothing showing the entire football world we were a 3rd world NFL franchise. His defensive scheme produced 5 wins that year. At 63 years of age I have about 3 more coaches for us to fail with with only winner here is Grier getting a paycheck.

Daboll sucks, he's always sucked

I wasn’t very impressed either.

But I wasn’t completely against hiring him. Just wasn’t going to be very thrilled about it.

Truthfully, there aren’t any candidates still in play that have me excited.

It’s too bad Flores abrasiveness and stubbornness put the org in this situation.

This is stupid... Daball should have been the hire. I guess he didn't want it but I'm guessing we could have inticed him more. I have a funny feeling the giants will have a good team soon.

****ing Ross and his bullshit half ass firings all the time. This is so damn stupid. How do I have any hair left? Why do I continue to torcher myself following this **** ass team??

Looks like the QB played a role:

Or it just sounds like he was asked and answered a question…. In no way shape or form is anyone considering Daniel Jones a better qb, Tua’s floor and ceiling are far above Jones. Guys like you want to replace Tua for looking average, what are y’all doing when a qb just looks straight bad for 3 years

Back
Top Bottom