Daboll to NYG? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

Many fans…need to wake up to the reality that most talent evaluators no long have a high ceiling on Tua…he is viewed in the average/limited area!
You’re the last person I’m going to listen to when it comes to any kind of info on qb evaluation from, you or anyone else you cherry pick your evaluators from.

Reason being 1 name: Drew Lock

Love how all these Tua haters automatically go to the it’s because it’s Tua, like he’s the only reason and only player on the team. Ignorance at its finest.

The Giants offered him the job, he would be nuts to say no. Figure the Giants said we want you, but no guarantee the offer
will still be there next week. I would take it instead of waiting to see if the Dolphins would offer it, even if Miami was 1st choice.
For him, it gets him out of the AFC East, away from Buffalo, to a weaker division.
Guess is the Dolphins really like McDaniel, but have to wait until after this weeks games to talk again. Daboll may have been fall back
in case McDaniel messes up or says no. Can't blame Daboll not waiting.

I am ready for Dolphins to pick a coach and get ready to start working, I am tired of the rumors already
If it's McDaniel, would they announce it right now before they play a game on Sunday? Out of respect and trying not to be a distraction to them, probably not, right?

Haha, even a guy that's worked with Tua before doesn't wanna work with Tua now... if that doesn't tell you Tua lovers something, nothing will
I'm happy with no Daboll. Allen to Tua is just a massive downgrade from an ability standpoint. Daboll was never any good before Allen.

McDaniels is a better fit. He's better suited for dealing with a limited non-mobile QB. If they don't get McDaniels though, that's when it gets pretty ugly.

Lmao nobody wants to come to this loser **** dumpster fire. Lol should of never fired the coach you had dumb *** Ross. The guy picks Daniel Jones over Tua baaaahahahhahhahahahahahaha love it!!
Yeah, let's wait for a 1 out of 3 chance to get an offer from the desired employer while you've got this one locked up!

1643468933485.png

Back
Top Bottom