Daboll to NYG? | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daboll to NYG?

I think the Dolphins would have already made a full court press if they were sold on Dabol!

Something tells me they are waiting for McDaniel.

Or it just sounds like he was asked and answered a question…. In no way shape or form is anyone considering Daniel Jones a better qb, Tua’s floor and ceiling are far above Jones. Guys like you want to replace Tua for looking average, what are y’all doing when a qb just looks straight bad for 3 years

Many fans…need to wake up to the reality that most talent evaluators no long have a high ceiling on Tua…he is viewed in the average/limited area!

Many fans…need to wake up to the reality that most talent evaluators no long have a high ceiling on Tua…he is viewed in the average/limited area!

Lol your ceiling doesn’t just lower, he just hasn’t hit it. Maybe he never hits it but that’s not how evaluations work but I mean make up whatever you want to fit your agenda. In any case your made up limited/average ceiling is still better than Dimes best days.

I don’t understand how you people can just make stuff up. Pretty sure we’ve seen his floor as being average since you don’t get much less help then a historically bad oline, worst running game and sub par wideouts yet your still come out average. That’s his floor. There’s no guarantee he hits the next level but to say he no longer has a high ceiling when he’s already shown he can be average with every chip stacked against him just doesn’t make sense…

Lol your ceiling doesn’t just lower, he just hasn’t hit it. Maybe he never hits it but that’s not how evaluations work but I mean make up whatever you want to fit your agenda. In any case your made up limited/average ceiling is still better than Dimes best days.

I don’t understand how you people can just make stuff up. Pretty sure we’ve seen his floor as being average since you don’t get much less help then a historically bad oline, worst running game and sub par wideouts yet your still come out average. That’s his floor. There’s no guarantee he hits the next level but to say he no longer has a high ceiling when he’s already shown he can be average with every chip stacked against him just doesn’t make sense…

I pay attention and listen….there is little belief in Tua around the NFL…there has even been reports of a lack of faith within the locker room, and of course the ex-head coach.

Use your illusion if it gets you through the day…but the reality is he a smallish QB, with a weak arm that requires a full body throw to get it down the field. He still makes ugly turnovers at bad moments as he did at Alabama. And he still has not made it through an entire Season without missing significant time( as he did at Alabama).

There is no faith around the NFL that Tua will become a franchise QB…that’s not made up, it is reality.

These are the things the pro Herbert crowd were saying on this board before the 2020 draft…and we got laughed at!

I pay attention and listen….there is little belief in Tua around the NFL…there has even been reports of a lack of faith within the locker room, and of course the ex-head coach.

Use your illusion if it gets you through the day…but the reality is he a smallish QB, with a weak arm that requires a full body throw to get it down the field. He still makes ugly turnovers at bad moments as he did at Alabama. And he still has not made it through an entire Season without missing significant time( as he did at Alabama).

There is no faith around the NFL that Tua will become a franchise QB…that’s not made up, it is reality.

These are the things the pro Herbert crowd were saying on this board before the 2020 draft…and we got laughed at!
He threw 11 total interceptions in college in 684 pass attempts.

Wtf is this...

He threw 11 total interceptions in college in 684 pass attempts.

Wtf is this...

You missed the key words, big turnovers in big games. Does it really matter if he’s perfect against South Alabama? Or some other completely mismatched team on the Crimson Tide Schedule?

Go back and watch the National Championship loss to Clemson….and the huge loss to LSU!

Ugly turnovers at big moments, just as we’ve witnessed at this level!

Right, wrong or indifferent, Daboll didn't blow Miami away or he would be the coach. There are rumors that Miami offered him the job but I don't buy that or he wouldn't have been set up for a second interview.

Right, wrong or indifferent, Daboll didn't blow Miami away or he would be the coach. There are rumors that Miami offered him the job but I don't buy that or he wouldn't have been set up for a second interview.
Yep...looks like he jumped on the first offer.

Looks like the QB played a role:

As if he would have said anything else.

Yep...looks like he jumped on the first offer.

Sensible guy then, get an offer to be one of an exclusive 32 or wait for an offer that may never come.
I wish him well, he made the same choice anyone would have done, he believes in himself, he liked what he saw, he accepted the job.

The Dolphins move on, in 3 years time this thread will be resurrected when either the Giants win Super Bowl by folks who currently hate the guy claiming he should have been the Dolphins HC or folks who currently love the guy all saying their glad he’s not the Dolphins HC when the Giants go 0-17

On Tuesday, after all interviews were completed, Jason Sarney tweeted this... Now 3 days later with no further interviews, the Fins offered Daboll a contract?

That guy is all over the place.

You missed the key words, big turnovers in big games. Does it really matter if he’s perfect against South Alabama? Or some other completely mismatched team on the Crimson Tide Schedule?

Go back and watch the National Championship loss to Clemson….and the huge loss to LSU!

Ugly turnovers at big moments, just as we’ve witnessed at this level!
Talk about cherry picking. Yikes.

Not surprised by Daboll going to the Giants. He has a stronger relationship there .... the owner is more patient ... it's a team that would not offend his current team ... and we all know it is the biggest market out there. He also has a freebie last chance with Daniel Jones and free reign to pick his own QB in the 2023 draft if Jones' last chance doesn't work out. Easier to attract assistant coaches to New York than Miami, despite the weather and taxes. It just makes sense for him, and I wish him luck.

Now we're focused on two well respected up-and-coming offensive coordinators. Those are exactly who I would want to be considering. Sure, Daboll and Quinn would have been interesting choices ... but I'm happy to roll the dice with either of these young risers. There are whispers of disaster, pretenders, and riding the coattails for both individuals ... but there will always be an element of risk, so we might as well roll the dice. Assuming they accept our offer, I'd be happy with either. I'll reserve judgement until they've had a good 2 or 3 seasons to implement their vision before jumping to definitive conclusions.

Fins up!

Lmao nobody wants to come to this loser **** dumpster fire. Lol should of never fired the coach you had dumb ass Ross. The guy picks Daniel Jones over Tua baaaahahahhahhahahahahahaha love it!!

Back
Top Bottom