Dallas/Buffalo Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
The Cowboys had six players miss practice Thursday and three were away with an illness.

Cowboys edge rusher Micah Parsons played through flu-like symptoms Sunday. He remained limited Wednesday but returned to full work Thursday.

But receiver Brandin Cooks, receiver Jalen Tolbert and cornerback Stephon Gilmore missed Thursday’s practice with an illness. Gilmore did not practice Wednesday in a load management rest day, and Cooks had half a rest day Wednesday in sitting out team work.
**** us again 😂

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...have-three-players-miss-practice-with-illness

Things have been shaping up for them.

Told another poster even if they were completely healthy I think Bills have/had a good chance against them.

Weather will be somewhat of a factor but dallas has been hot since their last loss.

Offensively and defensively they are clicking. Just got to hope Allen takes stupid risks.

We're ****ed... I hope I'm wrong but I can already see what's about to happen.
I think it really comes down to injuries. If McD plays the game he’s been playing all season and we sit Achane, Tyreek, Hunt, Armstead, Holland, and X because we’re waiting for them to reach the mythical 100% in December of an NFL season, then yes, we are done. We’re not beating the Cowboys, Ravens, or Bills while missing 8-9 starters.

We're ****ed... I hope I'm wrong but I can already see what's about to happen.
You can see what's about to happen because you've seen it happen over and over again over many years. Anyone in here that thinks everything will be OK and we'll win out, is lying to themselves. Its gonna come down to the last game to see if we even make the playoffs in a must win game against the Bills. Guess which team wins must win games. Hint: it's not the Dolphins

You can see what's about to happen because you've seen it happen over and over again over many years. Anyone in here that thinks everything will be OK and we'll win out, is lying to themselves. Its gonna come down to the last game to see if we even make the playoffs in a must win game against the Bills. Guess which team wins must win games. Hint: it's not the Dolphins
Don't get me wrong I really do hope I'm wrong but unfortunately I think your right and so i will continue to think that until they prove to us otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom