Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

Correct but winning the next two games will be easier said than done. I hope to hell they do but it won't be easy. Hopefully Hill, Hunt, Holland, and Howard can play next week.
If they don't, can still beat Buffalo and have momentum and a home game going in.

Just can't go 1-2 unless the win is Buff...

Ya but that wasn't true against the Titans. Tua had no time to throw the ball and that was without their best pass rusher.

Titans game was wired because we failed in redzone and defense broke down on two end drives allowing huge plays. That's an anomaly. But definitely something to fix.
Tua did not have time to throw today either, but he hit a bomb to Waddle, otherwise the score would've been 23-0, and they punched it in with Mostert after a defensive turnover instead of failing on three consecutive corner fades. Otherwise the score would be today 19-0.

Titans game was wired because we failed in redzone and defense broke down on two end drives allowing huge plays. That's an anomaly. But definitely something to fix.
Tua did not have time to throw today either, but he hit a bomb to Waddle, otherwise the score would've been 23-0, and they punched it in with Mostert after a defensive turnover instead of failing on three consecutive corner fades. Otherwise the score would be today 19-0.
Right but it does go back to my original point in that I am a little worried about the Dolphins o-line going up against the Cowboys d-line. I hope Hunt comes back for this game.

That's why I wanted chiefs to win, here we go. And miami gets another pissed off good team next. Miami can't win. All the good teams miami has played get embarrassed the week before. I hope miami runs the ball a bunch seeing how cowboys run defense has been suspect this season. Not just this game but when they were upset vs cardinals

I’m trying not to go there
But I get it
If you’ve been a fan for 40 years you’ve see that movie before
Let’s just go week by week
Dallas is hurting and questioning themselves. We’ll be home and we should have a few players back
Yeah I gotchya... next 3 weeks will be very telling. Hoping for 3 more wins... Buffalo just killed Dallas so kind of worried about that one

buffalo is a team on a mission right now. We need to handle Dallas because Baltimore and Buffalo are going to be tough wins

That's why I wanted chiefs to win, here we go. And miami gets another pissed off good team next. Miami can't win. All the good teams miami has played get embarrassed the week before. I hope miami runs the ball a bunch seeing how cowboys run defense has been suspect this season. Not just this game but when they were upset vs cardinals
One man's 'pissed off team' is another man's 'team questioning itself'. Don't know why people slam labels on teams because of one game -- there simply is very correlation from week to week. Personally, I think it's more telling that Miami has been +19.4 points/game at home while the Cowboys have been outscored on the road.

Draftkings and ESPN Bet both currently have Miami as a point and a half favorite.

Truth be told, this team is a finesse team. Not physical. Dallas will be super pissed being embarrassed that way on National TV, they are looking to beat the S out of us. Then we got Ravens away which will be extremely difficult. Then Bills with Allen who’s got our number. They lost to the Eagles but did they really? They had 3 TD drops, bunch of calls that didn’t get called, then lost to them in OT. We got our asses best by them, also KC who they beat as well. Don’t take Buffalo lightly gents….. they can easily beat our asses home or away and have done it many times. We need to win out and not give them that chance on wk 18.

Truth be told, this team is a finesse team. Not physical. Dallas will be super pissed being embarrassed that way on National TV, they are looking to beat the S out of us. Then we got Ravens away which will be extremely difficult. Then Bills with Allen who’s got our number. They lost to the Eagles but did they really? They had 3 TD drops, bunch of calls that didn’t get called, then lost to them in OT. We got our asses best by them, also KC who they beat as well. Don’t take Buffalo lightly gents….. they can easily beat our asses home or away and have done it many times. We need to win out and not give them that chance on wk 18.
IMG_0971.jpeg

I will bite

Sure Buffalo got off lightly on Sunday, but our run game is still better than the Bills.

We will see a better Dallas team than Buffalo because Dallas team was feeling the flu but we’re not soft - we are a top 3 rushing team

We could have had the ball 3/4 of the Titans game had we just run the ball

When the team moves off of Reeks 2,000 yard goal the team will move forwards in a big way

Back
Top Bottom