Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

I expect a very close game next week even though I would love to see the Dolphins blow them out. The Cowboys are going to be pissed off after getting their asses kicked today and the Dolphins aren't a physical team like the Bills are. Those are the type of teams that give the Cowboys the most trouble.
Maybe they should have been pissed when they went down 14-0 today.

Doesn't matter what Zack Wilson thinks and at least spell his name right. The Dolphins o-line is not physical at all. They won't be able to manhandle the Cowboys d-line like the Bills did. Those are the facts.
LOL….Zach Wilson. Too funny.

If we win our next 2, doesn't matter what Buff does, we lock up the division and most likely the 1 seed.
Correct but winning the next two games will be easier said than done. I hope to hell they do but it won't be easy. Hopefully Hill, Hunt, Holland, and Howard can play next week.

A little surprised how much more physical Buffalo was than Dallas. I know every week is different in the NFL, but sure looks like Miami should have success running versus the Cowboys.

Correct but winning the next 2 will be easier said than done. I hope to hell they do but it won't be easy.
I don't think I have seen a single poster say it will be easy. This is the equivalent of rain is wet man.

What worries me is the Dolphins o-line against their d-line. I hope Hunt can play next week.

I am not worried about any defensive front against our Oline because Tua gets rid of the ball quickly. Our offense cannot put up 30 points right now. We don't have that fire power with this Oline or with Tyreek out.
That's why for us right now defense is the key, we cannot have breakdowns where we allow 30 points like against the Bills or Eagles, and cannot catch up. But the offense will be fine within those moderate output confines.
And cannot have big mistakes on offense, Tua knows that, he repeats it all the time.

Last edited:
I am not worried about any defensive front against our Oline because Tua gets rid of the ball quickly. Our offense cannot put up 30 points right now. We don't have that fire power with this Oline or with Tyreek out.
That why for us right now defense is the key, we cannot have breakdown where we allow 30 points like against the Bills or Eagles, and cannot catch up. But the offense will be fine within those moderate output confines.
Ya but that wasn't true against the Titans. Tua had no time to throw the ball and that was without their best pass rusher.

This is fun, we have so many games that are currently of interest to us. We haven't been in this position for quite some time...

Back
Top Bottom