Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

Kinda GIF
Then I feel sorry for ya fella
For me, it’s geography unfortunately
But I also grew up and in NY
I like being the different guy having to fight others

The Cowboys won't struggle as bad against the Dolphins like they did against the Bills!

Their offense could struggle against us just the same. Our defense is pretty good. Obviously holding them to 3 points is a little unreasonable.
As far as our offense against their defense, we'll see. Statistically they are up there with the Chiefs as the best defensive team we have faced, but I do not see them as being that good as the stats would suggest.

Last edited:
I'm not defending the Cowboys. I hope the Dolphins crush them next week. I was just saying that just because they got their asses kicked today against the Bills doesn't mean it will be an easy game for the Dolphins next week.
So why did you get so upset when I said our offense might not be physical, but our D sure as hell is?

Then complained about how I spelled a Jet players name?

Just some weird stuff imo bro.

We're ****ed... I hope I'm wrong but I can already see what's about to happen.
I’m trying not to go there
But I get it
If you’ve been a fan for 40 years you’ve see that movie before
Let’s just go week by week
Dallas is hurting and questioning themselves. We’ll be home and we should have a few players back

Can we clinch playoff spot next week with a loss?
I think if we lose and the Falcons beat the Colts, and the Steelers beat the Bengals, we clinch a playoff spot. But I'm not a 100% sure of all the possibilities and the playoff machine is stuck at >99%.

Obviously so much better just to win.

So why did you get so upset when I said our offense might not be physical, but our D sure as hell is?

Then complained about how I spelled a Jet players name?

Just some weird stuff imo bro.
I was pointing out that the Dolphins aren't physical on the offense like the Bills or 49ers are and those are type of teams that give the Cowboys trouble. The Dolphins are going to have to beat them a different way because they don't have the o-line like those teams do.

I think if we lose and the Falcons beat the Colts, and the Steelers beat the Bengals, we clinch a playoff spot. But I'm not a 100% sure of all the possibilities and the playoff machine is stuck at >99%.

Just keep winning

A Bills guy earlier intentionally went after Micah Parsons knees, and nothing was called during a break in play.
LOL why do we get delusional. the Bills player was pushed into him and had zero control where he went on that play. Sometimes the takes here are comical.

Their offense could struggle against us just the same. Our defense is pretty good. Obviously holding them to 3 points is a little unreasonable.
As far as our offense against their defense, we'll see. Statistically they are up there with the Chiefs as the best defensive team we have faced, but I do not see them as being that good as the stats would suggest.
What worries me is the Dolphins o-line against their d-line. I hope Hunt can play next week.

I was pointing out that the Dolphins aren't physical on the offense like the Bills or 49ers are and those are type of teams that give the Cowboys trouble. The Dolphins are going to have to beat them a different way because they don't have the o-line like those teams do.
The nice thing is that most of the Bills runs were off tackle. We do that well.

Thanks I like that.

If we win our next 2, doesn't matter what Buff does, we lock up the division and most likely the 1 seed.

Back
Top Bottom