Dallas/Buffalo Game | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas/Buffalo Game

Thoughts on the line next week in the Miami/Dallas game?

Odds Shark posted an early line on Tuesday of Miami by 1/2 point. By Friday, it was Dallas by 2.

Have to think on Monday that line moves back towards what it started at. Will say that Vegas made a killing today on the point spread on Miami/New York since the betting was so heavy on the Jets. But I think they took a beating on the over/under as there was large betting on the under at 37.5.
Fan duel currently has MIami - 1.5 with an over /under of 51.5

Each of the final 3 are scary and winable at the same time. This is the team's opportunity to counter all those claims that they can't beat good teams in clutch moments.

I think both the Bills and the Ravens are capable of destroying us. I don't see Dallas on that level.

Id argue we are also a different team.

Our defense is FAR better than it was last year, or even at the beginning of this year.

We are also FAR better at stopping the run than the Cowboys, We havent allowed a 100 yard rusher since when? Week 1? I dont recall.

I like our chances
I just checked the stats.

Austin Ekeler is the last 100 yard rusher we allowed, week 1.

Well the way I look at it, Miami won and Dallas lost. So this time Miami loses and Dallas wins. Is that how it works?

We got a pretty good team too. And got to win one of them games we shouldn't win

.win

Ok
I’m not afraid of any team but the Bills have had our number
We don’t match up well
We seem to matchup pretty evenly imo. Last year all 3 games came down to the end. They smoked us early this year but our defense is much better now. Remember, they’re down their two best defenders now and their offense is terrible despite Cook’s performance today.

All of a sudden, that Dallas game does not look so scary. It's like another Jets game.
I expect a very close game next week even though I would love to see the Dolphins blow them out. The Cowboys are going to be pissed off after getting their asses kicked today and the Dolphins aren't a physical team like the Bills are. Those are the type of teams that give the Cowboys the most trouble.

I expect a very close game next week even though I would love to see the Dolphins blow them out. The Cowboys are going to be pissed off after getting their asses kicked today and the Dolphins aren't a physical team like the Bills are. Those are the type of teams that give the Cowboys the most trouble.
Ask Zak Wilson if we are physical.

Our oline might not be, but our D sure as hell is.

Ask Zak Wilson if we are physical.

Our oline might not be, but our D sure as hell is.
Doesn't matter what Zack Wilson thinks and at least spell his name right. The Dolphins o-line is not physical at all. They won't be able to manhandle the Cowboys d-line like the Bills did. Those are the facts.

Doesn't matter what Zack Wilson thinks and at least spell his name right. The Dolphins o-line is not physical at all. They won't manhandle the Cowboys d-line like the Bills did. Those are the facts.
Who cares, that's not how the Fins offense plays anyways.

Back
Top Bottom